Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire turned over her shoulder and gave him cute smile "You're doing a great job." she giggled "Mmm I think my back is just about done."
The OCA
"Ah... then now... you're front..." Nath then smiled - it was a place he would have loved to clean for her... Moving the bar of soap, he then softly brought his arm and paw to her front, before slowly shifting it to her neck, and then softly rubbing down and across with it - making the suds appear again in her fur. "Hrr... my favourite place, really..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze murred as Katt jacked him as she put her lips round his head want for him to cum. Within less then a minute he gave a mighty roar as his cock let loose a torrent of cum into Katt's mouth.

"Ohhh," moaned Carman as she the depth of her was filled by Disturbed meat as he pound in and out fast and hard. She licked and kissed his necked softly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I swear the post was not there when I looked. We need to wait for the others like Kyo said. This is what happens when I stay up all night studying, playing WoW, and don't get sleep for 2 days.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Please don't mind this post, Shadow...

... But, uhm, just a little question, but why? I see no flood at all, it's only been ten replies since his last post. Shouldn't we be waiting for Yoosei and LP?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice murred, her cunt lips moistened a lot, "Mnnnhhh... doggy..." she moaned.

"No kidding?" Mar stuck out his tongue, then nuzzled Rosa's cheek, grinning, "You wanna get up and have breakfast now or you wanna continue sleeping?"

Dorothy nodded and quickly went over to where Kurtz beckoned, "The kiosk's nearby, right?" she anxiously asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:thanks for stop the rp to wait for me and Yoosei Kyo, I had a long day and I wasn't online till now.

IC:

Dan smiled and then he kissed her left breast softly and then kissed her lips softly. "okay then sweetie, you take a bath and I'll prepare a breakfast for us" he said and then slowly pulled out of her and got up and helped her up only to hug her and kiss her deeply while wrapping his tail around her as his paws rubbed her back gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: indeed... thanks nii-san

IC:

Yoosei hugs him gently, kissing him deeply and her tails swish frantically behind her. After a few seconds she slowly breaks the kiss and licks his lips softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: No problem, Yoosi-chan, LP. *bows*

IC:

Rosa gave off a slight giggle, before winking - her cute eyes flashing in the seeming glow coming in from the window. "Ohhh... you decide what you're doing first, and then I will, handsome."

"I think the kiosk is.. there!" Kurtz quickly pointed to a desk next to the double glass doors that led outside, and then quickly, zipping into the line of only two people, he smiled. "Here!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan saw her walking off noticing how she was moving her cute butt in a very sensual way and he couldn't help but drool a bit and smirked. "such a teaser foxie..... but she sure is damn hot, guess I'm really lucky" he thought as he smiled and then he put on his trousers and pants as well his shirt but leaved it unbuttoned showing his muscled chest as he then headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions