Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Yoosei couldn't help but frown and sigh deeply while whispering softly. "...I didn't want to be away from you.. now that I have found you again..." she shivers slightly. "still I hope we can be together in the end"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jade smiled to herself. Nope. Even if the people she liked hanging out with were in different 'houses' she would still consider them her friends "Ohh, I hope Flynn gets into the house he wants..." She told herself as she watched Flynn, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.
Faiz looks to Yoosei, thinking that she seems didn't like his decision to be in the house of Ravenclaw. "It seems you didn't like the house of Ravenclaw. Don't you, Yoosei?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Charlie heard his name called and slowly and awkwardly made his way up to the hat and stared at it nervously before placing it on his head I hope I get Griffindor like my farther and mother before me.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"hmmm....a gryphon? we dont get many of those here...mm-hmm....GRIFFINDOR!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
And next... What? Yet again? Strange bunch this year. Must be a fasionable thing, like that goth bunch among the fourth years. "Yoosei!" Professor Badragon called.
Casey quickly took of the hat and went back over to Ada, "I got into Grifindor," he stated excitedly as he hugged the young fox vixen without thinking about like he would do to a good friend.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The vixen was equally excited as she hugged her new friend, happy that Charlie got into the house he wanted. "That's great, hopefully I'll get to go there too. Congrats, Charlie." Ada smiled at the griffin before she heard Professor Badragon call out another name. "Darn, I hope we get through this soon." Her stomach rumbled a little whilst she watched the next student head for the sorting hat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz shrugged, thinking quietly. "I don't know.... anyhow... looks like most people are going to Gryffindor...."

Manic blinked. "No chance of Hufflepuff?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"..or Ravenclaw..nobody has been called to their house yet." Snow stated in a soft tone ".seems like the hat likes Gryfindor..everyone is going to their house.."
The OCA