Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Yeah, they have done some pretty cool looking eps.
Yeah. That art style makes her look more like her age.
True. Some of the Artists Teams seem to give her no breasts afterall.
So as episode 32 nears...

More Rosemon fanservice? PLEASE?!

Rosemon vs. BioSpinomon...Rosemon will win.

Mean while the fight between Masaru/Ikuto and Kurata's army will take a wrong turn, setting up for Ravemon to appear in episode 33 to clear out the K-Army with ShineGreymon before Masaru and Kouki go toe to toe.

Touma will continue to cry like the jealous baby he is. lol

I do wonder what will happen to Nanami now that she has been defeated...?
Well hopefully she's not dead. Their stories aren't done yet.
I hope she's not dead as well. I think they'll disappear for a while and then come back Kurata-free, ready to help out the DATS guys take down whatever final enemy emerges.

I'd really like to see them join the team, it'd be very Ken-ish, but I have the feeling that if they partner up with the DigiTamas that come from being destroyed they'll begin to value Digimon and want to protect the Digital World.
Seems like Epi 32 comfirsm she is not dead.

And Rosemon
And that would be the 2chan page: http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/3948435.htm

And Yoshino has some awesome fanservice in this ep...

Plus check out the Yummy Mommies at the bottom. lol
Don't you just love those japanese? Hilarious.
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0646&f=1163902880812b075.jpg
In keeping with my part to get all the savers ecchi and H I can find/see.
I uploaded it on fapomatic. Now keep looking for any more pictures and I'll upload them there. We could be like the DATS of this. I call being masaru. lol
Yeah, you collect the ecchi, I'll cap the Yoshino/Rosemon/Nanami, etc. fanservice. lol
As for being DATS dibs on Ikuto, that guy can damn near fly. Plus Ravemon is/will be badass.
And if you don't mind i'd like a link to your lastest album of Savers goodness. :D

As for the ep (which I haven't seen yet) but does anyone else think that Kurata is bringing ElDorimon to the Real World so he can be like "Oh, no, they are invading!" and then have free reign to wipe out all of them?...Cause that's what I think...and I think Kouki will get handled next week...hurrah!