Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Mar grins to Ryu and keeps swishing his tails around ''Nah, everyone in the village is kind, they even warn you, but BEFORE doing something that could cost your life'' He said with a chuckle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"They're an interesting group of people."

"And then when we were transported here! That was so cool! It was like..."

Ryu chuckled a bit, "Same old hyperactive Katt."

"Oh,"Rei also joined in on the laughs that were sweeping the room, "My bad Figures it would be something else. Just my luck."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, that happens." Grey said. Walked up to rei. "Nice to meetcha."
''She's quite pretty when she gets angry, calling her teenager because she has a hot teenager body seems to anger her'' Mar added in his talk with Ryu.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vic sat down and drank some tea.

"Nice to meetcha, Katt- was it?"
"That's my name!" She shouted jumping onto a nearby chair, "So your Vic was it, that's a wierd name, who gave it to you, do you have any siblings, are they as cute as you, how do you know Ryu, did he do something bad, I hate bad people what about you..."

"Uhhh, Katt?" Rei sat down in a chair, surprisingly easily despite his odd tail, Must've been made for Grey "You need to give him at least two seconds to answer."

"She doesn't mind you saying she's hot, but don't call her a kid, or else," Ryu dragged his thumb along his neck and gave a quick yank on an imaginary rope, "If you get my drift."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Yes- my parents- no- I guess they would- I don't know him- I don't know- yes." Vic replied casually after every question.
"Wow, first time I've seen anyone put up with her constant questions." Rei said as he sat back in his chair.

"So what kind of girls do you like, are you dating, do you like older women, who do think is cuter me or Nina, why is Grey all furry, is that a medical condition, do you live here, what is there to do around here, why aren't we doing something..."

Ryu slapped his forehead, "Someone find a way to shut her up, please."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Quiet ones- no- deppends- who's nina?- Because he's part wolf- no, it's not- no- talk, eat, sleep, play, sex- because we're preoccupied just answering you-" Victor answered casually after every question she asked- "-Have a Crumpet." He said, stuffing her mouth four Crumpets.

A bead of sweat appeared behind Grey's head. "Nothing get's to Vic anymore..."
Back at the party, Harry cleared the dancefloor with his awesome breakdancing skills.