Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
Finally reaching his room, Kalyx pushes the door open. It's size was about three times that of Yumi's chamber, though rather spartan, in decor. Pulling out a cushioned, lounging chair, the dragon sets it before the shapely canine.

"Just have a seat Yumi and I'll be right with you. I'll still be able to hear
you, if you'd like to talk."

Stepping over to the far side of his dragon-sized, four posted, covered bed, Kalyx pulls out a colorful, printed, Japanese, four-partition board. Standing it up, he opens it fully before Yumi, allowing himself a bit of privacy. Pulling the towel from his waist, the nude reptile begins seraching for something to wear.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita sat down looking at what her master was doing, "Thank you master."

Wow, my master has a very nice room, its lovely here

I seen him then see's him hiding himself as he changes, she looks around the room, loving how big it was. "Master, I don't know what to talk about."
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Um...I don't know, Kita. Why do you tell me about your last master."

Rummaging through a couple trunks of clothes, Kalyx searches and tries to decide what to where.

Why is this taking me so long? I have plenty of garments to choose from, but I want to wear something that she'd like. Am I going crazy?!

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita thought hard, remembering how her old master treated her.

"My old master, master Lucas was a wolf. He never treated me well, he always kept being cruel to me. I was with him for two years, I had scars on my body, but they've heald. He always beaten me, I always pleaded for him to stop but he wouldn't." she says, facing her head to the floor, trying to hold back her tears.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Hearing her sobs, the dragon stops what he's doing and sticks his horned head out from behind around the partition. Seeing the young vixen in tears rips emotionally at his heart.

Good job, Kalyx...you idiot! That was a really stupid subject for you to bring up!

Grabbing a long, oriental, silk sash, he wraps it hastfully around his waist and walks over, slowly, to her.

"Forgive me, Kita. I'm truly sorry. I-I should have never asked you about your past...and I never will, again. Cross my heart."

The tall, blue dragon then, bends down on one knee.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita wipes her tear and looks at her master, "I-It's fine master, I just wish my parents... didn't sell me when I was only five months old." she says trying not to cry again, turning her face away from Kalyx, tears stream down her face from remember what she was told about why he parents sold her.

I wish I wan't like this infront of Kalyx, he looks so upset when I'm like this

She wipes her tears and looks back at him, "But, if I didn't I wouldn't of met you master, I am happy that I met you."
Creative Minds
The OCA
At five months! Ye gods in heaven! She's been a slave her entire life!

"I'm sorry, Kita. I had no idea. I'm truly must be naive and ignorant."

Kneeling down completely, he scoops her up into his muscular arms and hugs her tightly; bravely fighting bad tears of his own.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita looks at where Kalyx is and felt hurt from telling her new master that. "Kalyx, none of my other masters knew, the man that was given to from my parents kept it a secret, I shouldn't to told you this, I-I dont want to hurt you."

WOW! What the heck did I just say? This isn't like me!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"You're not hurting me, Kita." The reptile honestly replies, pulling back a bit, to peer into her eyes. "I've been on my own, too...for a very long time, now. I, too, was given up by my birth parents and was in orphanages until I was old enough to move out a get a job."

Kalyx sits down cross-legged upon a plush, furry animal hyde; the vixen now seated upon his lap. Totally immeresed within their tragic life stories, he's almost unaware that he has a female sitting atop him.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Kita is sitting on her masters lap she becomes nervous and shy, blushing a little as she looks at her master.

"Master, do you want to chat about it." Looks into her masters eyes, "Or do you want to do something else?"
Creative Minds
The OCA