Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Hmmm! Milk... so sweet!" Mar said as the various, generous spurts came into contact with his face only to later be slurped by his large tongue, loving the lioness' milk's taste. "Mmrrr... so tasty...!" he said, murring all the while as his cock throbbed, spurting more and more pre over Lily's neck and enormous tits. "Rrrawr! They are so big and soft!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily licked her lips as well tasting the large amount of cum spilling all over her face, she then continue the routine having her breasts rubbed against his cock. Her breaks spurting nonstop as the intense pleasure continue to raise.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rrrrowr...!" Mar growled, feeling his orgasm starting to build as the base of his tail tightened and his cock started throbbing like crazy, "Ohhh damn! Those big tits are driving me crazy!!" he shouted, gritting his teeth as he watched her tit-fuck him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness roared loudly from all the intense pleasure as she rubbed her breasts against him. Feeling the milk spilling almost everywhere, Tigerlily started to stick her tongue out as result for abit of exhaustion.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rawr!" Mar roared out loud, tasting Lily's milk and lapping it around his face to clean it off quickly, only for her to shower him again with all that tasty milk. "Woah! You got a milk factory inside of those or what?!" he said excitedly, his cock jumping at the arousal as it spat more and more cum onto Lily and his balls tightened, reading his inevitable orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know so dear Marrie!" She giggled as her milk continued spilled as the pleasure continued, the semen was covering her face also but, she ignored it as she continued to please her boyfriend still rubbing her breasts against his large member.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhhh... RRRRRRRRAAAAAWRR!!!" Mar trashed his head back, thrusting through her cleavage really fast and with a last, powerful hump, his enormous phallus began to throb uncontrollably, and in one swift second he spurted so powerfully he turned Lily's body into a cumwad, sinking her body in all of his dragon cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily stopped as the moment the cum piled up all over her like a mountain, as she got out of his tremendous amount of seeds she shook her fur from the cum and cleaned herself, "Heehee that was fun wasn't Marrie?" she giggled playfully swaying her white lioness tail side to side."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar's tongue was flailing out dumbily as his cock leaked a few more gallons on the floor before stopping, his back on the floor. "Mmrr... yes it was..." his tail dragged along the floor idly, his eyes narrowed as he rested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness stomach growled and she goaned, "Welp, I guess a cumload of your cum doesn't help my hunger, so do you want any breakfest besides our fun?" she stuck her tongue out. "Or...your going to lie down and be a cute baby?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)