Join our server on Discord

Matt n' Gol
He giggled as he nibbled her neck more, holding her up close against him as he did so. The biting then stopped for a moment before he started to suck the side of her neck where he was nibbling.

"Hm, sure." He answered as he reached behind him and grabbed a bottle of body wash soap and held it in front of her. "Care for me to pour some on you so I may lather it up on you?" He asked giving a small grin.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"mhh...you know...I am starting to feel hot" Keiko murmured softly between loud moans, a deep blush crossed her cheeks.

Kiva giggled and looked up at him. "well go ahead, pour it all over me yourself." she poked her tongue out cutely. "don't be afraid, I won't bite" she giggled again.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hot you say?" He chuckled as he suckled a little more on her neck, before giving it a few soft licks. "Hm.. anyway I can help you with that?" He asked her in a sarcastic, curious way.

"Whatever you say." He replied, taking the bottle and squeezing out some of the soap onto her shoulders and some over her chest. He put the bottle back and used his paws to lather the soap up on her fur starting at her shoulders, arms and neck.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"don't know...maybe" Keiko giggled and looked at Gol. "any ideas in how can you help me with this?" she teased him softly.

Kiva blushed gently yet she murred happily, wagging her tail around fast as she enjoyed having Keith washing her smooth fur.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mm... I know some ways.." He said as he kissed around the side of her neck to the front and a bit around her upper chest area. "How would you like me to start?"

He washed her fur around her arms and shoulders, moving slowly to her front, over her chest, softly brushing his paws over her breasts and around them.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Moaning softly, Keiko looks at Gol and giggles softly. "well why don't you surprise me? I always loved surprises" she giggles more and wags her tail softly around.

"make sure to wash that area pretty well" the silver vixen teased him and giggled cutely before poking her tongue out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He smiled back to her. "Sure thing." He said, as he reached down and picked her up by her thighs with her legs at his sides and pelvis against hers. He ran his tongue slowly along her chest, up her neck and gently on her lips.

"With pleasure.." He complied, stepping behind her and places his paws on her breasts, softly massaging them, still spreading soap around them with paws.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko blushed darkly and murred softly. "mhh naughty" she giggled before guiding her claws to his cheeks, cupping them gently while pulling him to a kiss.

**************************+

Kiva couldn't help but moan softly, once he started to wash her breasts. "mhh be gentle with my two thingies on my chest" she teased him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He held her up close to him as he kissed her back softly, closing his eyes and letting out a small murr into it.

He grinned a little to himself as his fingers ran gently over soft pink nubs, using two fingers to gently pinch them both with her breasts still cupped in his paws.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko murred happily as she keeps kissing Gol. She then sneaked her tail to his behind and gently slaps his butt.

Kiva couldn't help but let out soft moans. Her nipples gently poked out and she mid-closes her eyes, a soft blush crossed her cheeks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions