Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop & BigD
Tai's head fell back as Kari's hand sped up on his cock, feeling a pressure building in his balls. Realizing what was about to happen, he tried to warn her.

"Kari...I'm gonna..." he managed to pant, just before he came, a spurt of white semen hitting Kari on the cheek, another spurt hitting her lips and chin. "Cum," he finished, blushing as he saw his semen on her face.
OOC: Sorry I didn't post in a very long time. I just got alot in life these days and post will be few and far between for a while, but I will try hard to make time even if I only get 2 minuites free I will try to use them here.

IC: Kari's eyes go huge as she runs into the bathroom and you hear hot water going and Kari saying. "Ewww ewww icky boy coodies all over my face!" Kari say as she washes and scrubs her face as best as she can.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Tai scowled a little as he got to his feet and chased after his sister, bellowing "I do not have cooties!" When he reached her, he scooped her up in his arms, craddling her like the baby she wanted to be treated as.

"It's the same stuff you probably licked when you and Sora were fooling around, so don't worry. Now, since you've thanked me, why don't we get to babying you?" he asked, carrying her back to the bedroom.
Kari smiled her face sticky with Tai's cum. "REALLY! Your really going to care for me as a baby and not tell mom and dad?" Kari hugs Tai around the chest and gives him a kiss on his lips. "I love you Big Brother....Ummm I mean DADDY! ^_^"

(Be sure to do many things to Kari the more the better!)
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Tai chuckled as Kari kissed him, ruffling her hair as he carried her into her room where all the baby stuff had been left. Setting her down, he began to undo her outfit.

"Since you're going to be a baby, let's take this off. That way, daddy can see how cute you look in just your diaper," he said as he pulled it off, his breath catching in his throat a little as he eyed his sister's body. "Geez, you've gotten fat," he said, noting how pudgy she was...not that it didn't make her more cute. Looking over at the baby food, he picked a jar up, opening it.

"Want me to feed you first?" he asked, still not quite sure how to go about this.