Join our server on Discord

Kurtz/Crimson RPG
Continuing to walk besides the scientist fox, Lurea murred happily to the nuzzle, and responded to it with a kiss to Crimson's nose, letting her tail wag happily behind her. "Oh Crimsy... that'd be lovely..." She blushed softly across her cheeks and snuggled more into his side as they walked on, sighing. "That'd be brilliant..."

(Kitchen)

Murring qiute audibly to the tail slowly brushing over his inner thigh, the dragon slowly nuzzled Monica's cheek, as his member within his pants started to slowly erect from the teasing, as he started to grope her undeniably soft behind, squishing it softly, yet teasingly . "Mmrrr... If it's what I think it is, then I'm up for it, cutie..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nah, you're lovely, Lurie." The fox gave her a tender lick on the cheek whilst holding her close on their walk to the Erixon Residence, the cool breeze to their backs and swishing tails.

(Kitchen)

"That's a good draggy...give me all the help you've got...mmrrr..." she answered in a lusty tone, murring upon the tender squeezing of Kurtz's hands upon her cute behind. Holding the counter whilst this went on, Monica continued to use her tail to encourage his member out of hiding, teasingly brushing against his pouch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, don't start that with me." Lurea giggled as she heard the fox's words, snuggling more into him as she murred softly from the feeling of the lick on her cheek and also the cold wind on her back. "Mrr... you can have anything you want when you're in, just say the food name and I'll try with Tieya-chan's help to make it..."

(Kitchen)

Murring happily as she continued to tease him, his own member continued to erect out, the proud black member slowly starting to appear over the rim of his trousers as he continued to grope and fondle that angelic behind of hers; feeling the flesh, fur, and plumpness, and squeezing it teasingly. His tail slowly uncoiled from her legs, before extending beneath his legs - towards her breasts, as he slightly rubbed over them with the curved tip of the broad tail. "Mmrr... Ohh, I'd love to give it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sounds great...though I already something sweet right here..." he chuckled before giving her another lick, this time down to her neck whilst they cuddled and drew closer to her home.

(Kitchen)

"Then give it to me, you stud...mmrrr...I need you right now..." she murred, the lusty Renamon spreading her legs a little wider as Kurtz continued to caress her sweet ass. With the fur about it matted with juices, Monica's pink folds were now in sight, swollen and in need of attention while her scent filled the room. Giving the dragon more motivation, her tail began fondling his member a little harder, wrapping it around the black meat and rubbing along its rigid sides.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moaning softly to the lick down to her neck, Lurea blushed furiously, albeit still walking, as she cuddled more into him, letting the fox have more access to her neck by lifting her head to a side. "Mmhh.... h-how sweet..."

(Kitchen)

Moaning a little as the tail coiled around his member and started to rub it, the dragon slowly stopped fondling her soft butt, as he moved his claws and slowly dropped down his trousers, letting his 9-inch member be hit by the temperature of the room around him. Taking a moment to breathe, the scent smacked against his nose like something wooden; obvious as hell, as he inhaled from his nose.

It set him off. Almost immediately, he growled hardly; his hormones getting the better of him from the smell of her need for him. Moving his claws now, the dragon softly removed her tail from around his member, and quickly shifted himself so he was leaning over her once more; his claw guiding his member to her swollen pussy slowly. "Heh... you'll get it alright, sexy..." After a moment, the dragon started to slowly lick the back of her neck, as he slowly pushed his member forward, the head of his black rod seeping through her already wet lips and travelling into her canal at a steady pace.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes, you are..." Loving the taste of her smooth scales, the red furred canine continued his licking, occasionally giving the tender flesh some nibbling. Early afternoon hung overhead as they reached the pathway to her home, Crimson still cuddling her close, his muzzle drawn into a grin upon looking up at her blush.

(Kitchen)

Prompted by his thick member, his touch, as well as the cool temperature of the room upon her exposed nether regions, Monica moaned in pure satisfaction. Trying to keep herself steady, she moved her paws to her furry mounds, rubbing the breasts tenderly whilst her body drowned from the pleasure Kurtz was dealing. "Mrrr...yeah, sexy...give me everything you've got..." Her scent soon became thicker, dispersing throughout the room whilst her passage became juicier with desire. While her maidenhood tightened around his thrusting rod, Monica's tail moved to the dragon's tailhole, rubbing along the rim all the while she let loose her lusty growls.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Noticing her arms moving to her furry breasts, the dragon growled only slightly, his tail swishing. "Hrrr.. not letting me have more fun, eh?" He asked, as he moaned softly feeling the juices running around his member and the tail rimming just around his tailhole. Thrusting forward still, the dragon soon met the base of his member to her pussy, growling to the feeling as he arched his head back slightly. "Ooohh... gawd...." Blushing, he slowly started to lick her neck once more, as he slowly started to thrust his member into her, pulling in and out at a slow pace as of such to tease her.

(Pathway)

As he continued to lick and nibble, she just simply continued to moan to it, albeit not letting her scent or getting wet of the sort - luckily - although she had started to put her claws in the way at times, to stop him doing it all the time. As they approached the pathway, she broke the hug with him, and giggled, before running on further. "Right, lemme go open the door, Crimsy-!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica's cheeks were bright red as she endured the teasing thrusts of the dragonhood inside of her as well as the licking of his warm tongue along the backside of her neck. Her tight canal continued to try and hold his member in deep, the thick scent growing only more potent. The lusty Renamon pinched her nipples while murring in satisfaction. "Gawds...take me harder...you tease..." Her tail meanwhile continued to tease his back door, rubbing against it harder before trying to enter.

(Doorway)

"Alright, Lurey," he chuckled, slightly disappointed about breaking the hug whilst he waited for the door to open. For a moment, his sharp nose could swear there was a strange scent in the air, but decided it was just some flowers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling the tail starting to try and enter his tailhole, Kurtz couldn't help but moan hardly, his eyes starting to widen as he bit his lip slowly; his arms shooting down and his claws slowly grasping part of her breasts for support as his thrusts started to grow even more swifter; to the point where he was sliding in at a moderate pace and his ballsack was slapping slightly against her pussy lips again and again softly. "Nnnhhh..... w-what are you t-trying to do back there...?" He asked quietly, before growling in pleasure as her walls continued to drive him half crazy.

(Door)

Opening the door with her key, the dragoness giggled happily and walked in, before yelling. "Tieya! We're home!" With that, she turned around and looked towards Crimson, before smirking softly. "Come on in, sweetie."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Pleasing mah draggy...mrrrr..." she moaned before digging her tail deeper, her flexable appendage entering his tailhole, rubbing along his inner walls with her soft fur. Meanwhile, satisfied growls continued to leave her muzzle while Kurtz continued enduring thrusts, Monica's sex hot with pleasure as it remained tight around the thick dragonhood. She removed her paws and let Kurtz have full access to her breasts, her blush growing stronger from his touch and pumping.

(Erixon Residence)

"Thankies sweetie," he simply said, a grin on his muzzle upon entering the well furnished home. His tail swished just a little as he waited for the lovely Railemon to appear, Crimson's emerald gaze trying to keep from staring at Lurea's cute form.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions