Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which season would you like to be a character in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
One
20.69%
6 20.69%
Two
27.59%
8 27.59%
Three
41.38%
12 41.38%
Four
10.34%
3 10.34%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which season would you like to be a character in?
Quote:Most dangerous season my floppy cock; I'll sneeze on Ultimate's and make them cry for Yggdrasil.
What are you talking about? You think you can just sneeze on the Mother Reaper to make it go away?

Quote:And renamon might just kick you freaking ass. And digimon must defeat digimon.
Just look at how far Impmon got hitting on Renamon, and he was the same species.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No, I don't think so. I know so.

As a matter of fact, I have footage of it, but it's in .omglol format, so nothing but a pane of glass buried in a bucket of fried shimp and dragged across the desert by a team of Valkyries, than applied to an HDTV and connected to 1500 megawatts of power can view it. And even then, it must be replaced every few months.
even though its not up there, which is understandable considering the age of this topic, i vote season 5 *hugs gaomon*
UnknownH Wrote:I agree with wise. Plus you forget, digimon may not have anything like that. And renamon might just kick you freaking ass. And digimon must defeat digimon.

*frown* Don't be so hasty! -_-' Well... Renamon WOULD probably kick my ass... but don't lock your head in stone that she doesn't have a soft side! *wags a finger in Unknown's face* And haven't you listened to what Henry says throughout the series?
There can be only ONE highlander.
What the HELL are you talking about!?
He's spamming but someone get a sword, I've seen highlander and know what to do.
But on topic, Renamon does have a soft side but the digimon probally have no clue about anything like romance or dating. Plus rika might get you if you try something.
*nod* I know that. I'd probably ask Rika if I can have a go first. *grin* I'll make a SPECIAL point by saying that I'll probably get the shit beaten out of me!

As for Digimon having no idea about dating... well... there's a first for everthing...
Quote:And haven't you listened to what Henry says
From "Snakes, Trains, and Digimon":

Henry: I'll show him angry.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That is true. But atleast you're thinking now. And I'm pretty sure wise has heard pretty much everything henry has said. I think he's a favorite character of his.