Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice thought for a moment, before stopping and looking on the aroused dog, "You learn fast" she smiled, then she got up on the bed, posing to him by putting her paws on her hips, showing off her curves, "Tell me what you want then big boy."

"Couldn't sleep with such a hottie next to me" Mar said, growling to her softly while running a claw on her inner thigh.

Dorothy hurried through the stairs, following suit with her things. Three minutes... hope we make it! she thought.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You just let me worry about that," Shadow smiled as he admired her beauty. He stood up and walked to the side, "Just lie down on your stomach." He said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm no we have not mistress," Blaze murred idea as he squeezed her ass.

"Yeess," Carman moans softly as Disturbed inserted his digit into her cunt as it got coated in her cum.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well I intend to fix that little problem," Katt purred as she raised her body up, Blaze's dick sliding out easily, "Actually," Katt looked down at her cunt, "I should probably wash up a bit first. I'm sure you don't want to accidentally get any of your cum in your mouth." She teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"hehe I don't mind," Blaze chuckled as he pull Katt onto so that her cunt would be in front of his face and took a lick, "see I don't mind my own taste at all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rosa, blushing deeply, gave off a very seductive murr, to try and tease the bulky dragon. "Aww, how nice... a huge draggy like you not being able to sleep..."

Quickly reaching the top of the stairs, Kurtz quickly ran through the customs - the alarm hadn't gone off with his briefcase, meaning he was alright to carry on to the bays, where he frantically looked for bay #4, which was to his right. "Hm, where is it now~~!!"

Nath, following in soon after, and, closing the door behind him, chuckled. Slowly, he then started to slip out of his clothes, the top of his dropping down on the floor. "Hm... Saphy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Carman became more wet the scent of her arousal noticebly became thicker "Oh god Carman." Disturbed then turned to her front closed her face to her breasts and took one of her nipples into his maw and started suckling as one of his paws continued to finger fuck her.

< Bathroom 2 >

Saphire turned to Nath blushing lightly from her being naked in front of him but still comfortable "Yes?" she asked sweetly as her cute naked body was in clear view.
The OCA
As Nath then slowly pulled off his trousers, he couldn't help but glance at Saphire. Almost immediately blushing, he smiled. To him, it was like an angel in front of him - her physique was definately something to love, it was finely toned.

Dropping his trousers to the floor, and making him completely naked, he then walked in with her slowly. "C-Can we clean... together?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Saphire watched Nath undress she smiled as he saw his muscular yet still slim build. She actually prefered a sleek slender body rather than one of all muscle. With a cute smile on her face she nodded "Sure you can wash my body." she said sweetly. As she turned around her tail swished behind her and she felt the water "Perfect." she slowly stepped into the hot water as it started soaking her matting her fur and hair down she turned to Nath and smiled "Come on you can wash me first."
The OCA
Carman moaned as Disturbed started sucking on her tits and and fingered her as more of the juices ran out of her cunt and as she moved one of her hand to his pouch and began to caress it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz