Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman gulps, "Yes and if you went I will leave," she said meekly as turn her back to Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed gently embraced Carman with his arms "Of course I wouldnt want you to leave. It..is ours is it not? Then I will do my part in taking care of it."

< Dining Room >

The blue wolfess nodded "Yeah~!" she then tried one of the sausages and giggled "I dont know where he learned to cook but its always very good." she chimed as she took more pancake into her mouth smiling as she ate.
The OCA
Caram murres ever so softly as she leans back into Disturbed's embrace, "You know Saphire was right about you," she said tenderly as she turns around places a hand on his handsome wolfish face.

Blaze murres as Katt rubbed her fur against his member, "Your so beautiful Mistress," he says as she lowers herself on his erect member and kiss nap of her neck
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

After taking bath and dress herself, Mitsuki took her backpack and wears the rollerblade, then stepped out form her apartment.

She roll down the streets slowly, heading towards the college. Even though it's still early, but she wants to clear everything from what happened last night about Ryan's death.

Mitsuki arrives and enters the college, before taking out her rollerblade. She could sense there's no one at college at this early time. It's to quiet, no sound of students talking nor walking. With a small sigh, she walks through the corridor and enters class 6-1, stepped towards her seat besides the window, place her backpack and sit on the chair.

She open up the window besides her and look outside for a while, before placing her both paws on table and lays her head. Mitsuki close eyes slowly, and without realise, she fell asleep.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles and blushes a bit and licks his lips softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed smiled softly as his face was touched by Carman "You..no what this means dont you?." he hugged her tightly "I'm..a daddy." he softly kisses her on the forehead.
The OCA
Carman giggled as Disturbed kissed her forehead, "And you will have to learn how to look after a egg," she teased hoping he did not know about know about dragon anatomy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed smacked the side of his face "Thats right we'll be getting an egg." he rubbed the back of his head "The doctors will have to teach me how to take care of it till it would hatch, I've never even seen a dragon egg before."
The OCA
Mar heard the 'ruckus' going on the room Dorothy and Kurtz were in, he saw Kurtz preparing to leave, "Hmm? Luggage?" he said, smirking, "Leaving so soon?" he said, a ticked off expression appearing on his face.

Dot stepped right in time, "Wait! I'm going too!" she suddenly said.

"What?" Mar said, turning his head around, "You are going?" he repeated, "Where?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"To Wales" his sister responded.

"What? But that's-" Mar contemplated the view, but he practically knew nothing about geography, "Really far."

"Mom already gave me permission!" she quickly said.

Mar blinked, "But-"

"We don't have time! Sorry!" Dot quickly headed off to Kurtz, after kissing her brother's cheek before going with her boyfriend out.

Mar stayed on his place, watching both the dragon and dragoness leave, "Good... bye..." he said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan murred and licked her lips too as he then neared his muzzle to her neck and started to lick it softly, his paws caressing her sides gently. "hmmmm.... now this sure is a great way to wake up" he said with a smirk as he continued licking her neck softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions