Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed caught Carman's glance and nodded then he got up and walked with her out to the kitchen where they could talk privately "Yes?"

Saphire took a seat by Nath "Wow brother outdid himself this time." she giggled cutely.
The OCA
Carman followed Disturbed into the kitchen and gulped as she looked at him, "Disturbed remember when I said... that there is a chance that I could get pregnant... I kinda lied to you," she said as she looked away in fear of his reaction.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"He did?" Nath tried to manage a little chuckle - feeling that he shouldn't bring up the news he had just heard. It was best to leave that... a closed book. "What, with the food?"

OOC: I'm a little nicer. We wait for DMX, Yoosi-chan, Faiz and Shadow now, please.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow rested his head on the pillow, sighing happily as his cock twitched from the stimulation, "I'm sure this'll help alot." He moaned happily.

Katt lifted her head off of Blaze's cock, "Well that get's the foreplay out of the way." She smiled as she looked up at him, "Now we can really begin." She placed her hands on the sides of him and crawled up, making sure to rub every inch of her furry body along his erected member as she got face level with him. She reached under her with her hand and grabbed his member, guiding it to her entrance she lowered her self down on it as she lied on his chest, pressing her breasts into his chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She moaned louder, enjoying the warm feeling of his seed filling her womb, even some starts to leak out already from her pussy and onto the bed. Her body was still spasming and she hugs herself tightly onto him, roaming her paws hungrily on his back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice murred, then licked the cock softly in an attempt to rise his arousal even more. She was cupping his balls with her other hands, feeling his testicles between her furry fingers, "Mnnnhh... your soft" she said.

Dorothy quickly nodded, then after slipping in her shirt, grabbed the tickets and her things, "Ready!" she exclaimed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan kissed her passionately as his orgasm slowly faded. he murrs as his tail wraps around her tails and caressed her gently. after a while he breaks the kiss and smiles as he licks her nose playfully. "morning?" he said with a grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Slipping quickly into his shirt, Kurtz quickly wrapped his claw around the handle of his suitcase, and, bursting open the door, he ran over to the front door, bending down to slip on his shoes. "Right, let's go then! Don't wanna be late now!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed looked at Carman closely "Carman tell me..are you..pregnant?" he said in a soft calming voice.

< Dining Room >

Saphire giggled "Yes the food." She took a small bite of pancakes the made a "mmm" sound "Wow so good." she smiled happily as she ate without a care in the world.
The OCA
"Hm?" Nath chuckled quickly, before smiling. "The pancakes are good, are they?"

Reaching out for one, he took one quietly, and, taking a bite from it, the white lupine wolf smiled. "Oh god, yes, these are good!~~"

OOC: Ha, didn't forget after.

IC:

Murring softly, Rosa started to open her eyes. She was, to say the least, expecting Mar to be right next to her - but was slightly alarmed when he wasn't, and found the pillow in his place. Taking a glance around the room, she noticed he wasn't playing a game, either.

"Where... did he go?" She croaked softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds