Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Stop that thing," he ordered a group of workers. The men obeyed and jumped down into the ring, attempting to get the beast into releasing the slaves, and attempting to close the doors and lock them, separating the sex demon from its prey, which it was now fucking even harder and faster.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal was dizzy with pleasure and moaned continuously now, not realizing what was happening. If they managed to pry him away from the demon, he would weakly rub up against whatever was closest to him and purr lustfully. He was covered from head to toe in pleasure slime and demon seed, and his body was exhausted yet still horny.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Orcs fought with the other tentacles of the sex demon, before finally sealing the beast back and picking up the slaves. The one holding Tal blushed a bit and tried to push him off of him, thinking the Master would be angry. The Master jumped down into the ring and examined each of them, asking if they were okay. "Tal, can you hear me?" he asked, grasping the boy's head in his hands.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal purred and rubbed his head into his master's hands, his eyes glazed over with pleasure. Washing off the oils and cum would help him regain his senses. Until then he would act only as a horny kitty in need of a good fucking and would seek his master's touch at every opportunity. Though it may be hard to believe, staring at the small boy, cat ears, tail and all, he held power. What kind was still a mystery, but he was bound to be an...eventful slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master ordered the workers to help him carry the slaves to the pools, with himself carrying Tal. Once there, he would begin cleaning all of his slaves, washing away the oil and cum. "Tal? Are you okay?" he would ask him, after personally cleaning his new elite slave. What had happened? What power does Tal have? he sighed and rubbed his head. As though I do not have enough things to worry myself about.
Tal moaned softly as he was cleaned and purred so long as he was in his master's arms. When he was fully clean he would nod a little and look down. "D-Did I displease you master?" he asked softly, his ears drooping. He saw how Master stared at him, and mistook it for displeasure, which, perhaps it was. Whatever powers Tal had, he was unaware of them, as was anyone else, aside from that demon. Chances were that it would attempt to get at Tal any chance it got.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Displeased? No, no, my dear. Simply....confused," he said, patting Tal's head. "Tal, can you do me a favor? Can you tell me everything about yourself, before you became the servant of the man I rescued you from?" he asked, kissing his forehead and stroking his back.
Tal purred pleasantly as he was stroked and kissed, nodding his head. "I was the son of a farmer." He said simply. "My father never paid much attention to me, and really it was only my mother that tried to keep me when the lord took me away, but other than that we were simple people." He explained. "For some reason...men were always attracted to me...but..." He blushed softly, know that was the reason he was a slave at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master kissed Tal's lips and pushed his tongue into his mouth for a bit, before pulling back. "Of course they were. You're a little slutty boy who loves cock. That's something you were just born with," he chuckled. He then became serious though and said, "Is that it, Tal? Are you sure? Did your mother even talk of weird events during her pregnancy? Did your older Master ever do strange things to you? Anything?"
Tal purred into the kiss, all to happy to receive it and blushed lightly as his master called him a slut "Um..st-strange things?" Tal said with a harder blush when his master asked him about his old master. His old master had done a great deal of strange things to him, but he was not sure about what his master wanted to know in particular. "Um...my, my mom never mentioned anything like that." He said in an attempt to change the subject. "I was always loved by her, though my father was...well, not cruel...just...distant. Thats all I can think of master." He said softly. Tal's parents were probably still alive, in the territory of the now dead lord of the land. If the orc wanted to, he could visit for some answers, though it would break Tal's heart if he hurt either of them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)