Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
"What about the F-Reaper in your dimension?" Rika asked. Renamon wandered off to find Saph and V-mon.
"That was taken care of... violently." Peter said with a grin "And I can't see any of it's effects... so it can't have a counterpart here."
OOC: Time for an Evil Scene to mix into the good scene...so anyone who's got an Evil Digimon..feel free to use it now..**

**on the Darkside.. in the realm of the world of Darkness..where the Dark Ocean lays.. a mess of Megadigimon, ultimate Digimon, and even champ and rookie digimon of the Evil kind gathered around...as the skies project Evil eyes...**

Daemon (on the hill): Greeting fellow Dark Digimon. it's been a long time since we've gotten together...today...the great one can provided us passage....soon we will take the worlds in our grasp..but first..we need the powers of Darkness and Light...and we will need to collect some help....the in charge has offered to get one half of what we need...but we need to pay the Digital world's primary Village a visit.....and collect the egg of ...Myotismon. who will partake on this mission

Dragomon: Who...

**on the gooo side~**
*Outside*

DJ (blushing): ^^ no big, Matt
**She looks away...hiding her blush**

**inside**
kari (walks with company): Takato?

Takato: Hmm?

kari: we're just wondering if you're okay

Takato (lied):. i'm just fine

Guilmon: then why did you walk away from talk about D-reaper

Takato: you eavesdropped>
**Patamon and Gatomon**

Gatomon was panting happily from the orgasm.**

Gatomon: Patamon..that was so good...^___^()....i can't wait..i need you in me..NOW... (waves her tail to him) pleeeeeease
Matt blinks as he notices DJ looking away. he goes closer to her, closing his face to hers while smiling "something wrong, DJ?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*hotel*

TK put a hand on Takato's shoulder. "Want to talk about it Takato? maybe talking about can help you to ease it" he said.

*evil side*

Devimon crossed his arms. "Myotismon? that pathetic attempt of a vampire? he already failed three times in stop those brats, what makes you think he will be a good element in this mission?" he asked Daemon, he decided to take part on this movement because he saw it as his chance to get revenge on Angemon and TK.

*good side*
*Patamon and Gatomon*

Patamon couldn't help but smile seeing and hearing her pleading for him to take her, he always wished to hear those words comming from her. his cock was fully erect and leaking a bit of precum he was so horny.

He guided his cock to her entrance and gently pushed the head of his dick inside moaning softly. Her pussy was so wet and warm. "Ga.....Gatomon...." he barely managed to say as he pushed more of his cock inside her as he caught her lips in a passionate kiss and in a sudden movement he sunk his cock all the way inside her taking her fully moaning louder in her mouth. His paws fondled her breasts hungrily as he remained still letting her to get used to the feeling of his cock stretching her vagina.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: almost forgot

BlackGatomon (to Veemon): Friends of yours? (Looks at Saph) who are you??
Saph grinned at BlackGatomon "Hehe, I'm Sapphire!"
(Roof top)
\"Do you want to come inside? Thier is food to eat, and we can find a room for you if you want.\" V-mon offered.

Who on Earth is V-mon talking to up there? Daisuke wondered overhearing parts of the conversation.

(Evil Side)
Among those gathered stood a machine that was modled after a centar with a horse like lower half. It had a gattling gun replacing one hand and laser cannons on it\'s shoulders.
\"Compliance.\" The Assaultmon agreed.
"Oh, hello," said Renamon as she apeared on the roof. "Who are you?" she asked BlackGatomon.
Saph giggled and gave BlackGatomon a fake intillectual look "Yeah, what she said!"