Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"You felt good last time I... pleasured your crotch, right? Flamey?" Mar asked concerned, putting the first armor pieces aside as he went for his clawed feet and removed the protection, then went for his chestplate.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, y-yeah!"
Mar smiled, and after leaving his chest plate aside with all the remaining armor pieces, he licked Flamey's cheek. "What if I made you feel even better than last time?"

He smiled to him gently, taking off his mask and letting it aside, staring on the young dragon's face. "He looks so cute!" Mar thought to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryon Suddenly spoke. "-You know, I'm not really asleep." He opened an eyelid. "Who's Dei? -He a demon?" Ryon said, scratching behind his ears.
A bit of a blush crosses Flamey's face and he tilts his head slightly. "How?"

__

"He's someone who has... 'plans'," says Ky. "I'm still not sure what they are yet, but they're terrible, and he's been after my life for trying to stop him. He had me in the hospital for like a month last time we fought. Somehow, I beat him. I thought it was for good, but it's not....

"I hate hospital food! Ugh, I'm NEVER going back there!"
"There are many ways..." Mar smiled, licking Flamey's lips. "Do you want me to?" he started caressing the dragon's butt with his own claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryon stretched, and got up. "-Do I know you- OH yeah! You're that powerful spellbinder whatever you call 'em- guys that Moonshadow mentioned at Sanctum!" Ryon wagged his tail.
Ky tilts his head. "Me, a powerful spellbinder? Don't think so."
________

Flamey gasps slightly, nodding.
"Meh- level 0.56. Still powerful!" Ryon smiled widely.
Mar smiled and laid Flamey on his belly. "There's one thing I haven't tried with you..."

Mar soon crawled up to Flamey and laid on his stomach just in front of Flamey's butt, then stuck out his tongue. "Stay tight..." he smiled and started to run his tongue on Flamey's buttocks, the wet lizard tongue caressing over his ass cheeks as his claws held Flamey from his waist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad