Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman got out of bed at the smell of of pancakes and sausage and got out one of Disturbed's over sized shirts and put it one with her panties. As she went into the kitchen, "Breakfast smells good," she said as she hugged and kissed him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed murred lightly from the kiss "Thanks, Carman." he had a fairly good stack of pancakes already under a hot plate "If you dont mind waiting, I'd like to wait for Saphire to get up before we eat." He then put poured more pancake batter onto the pan.
The OCA
Dan grinned and moaned as he started to hump her deeper leaking precum in her vagina as he kissed her lips deeply, his paws squeezing and rubbing her tits hungrily as his tail wrapped around hers
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She quickly shoves her tongue to inside his mouth, moaning louder, her tongue playing harder and yet passionately with his tongue. The tip of her tails was waving happily and she slowly embraces him, rubbing his back hungrily with her paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman gulps. "Disturbed you know with me being is heat could mean right?" she asked nervously as she remembers her dream of her holding a baby.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed chuckled as he flipped the pancakes "Yeah it means you have the unresistable urge of having sex."
The OCA
"But remember that when... girl is in there is a chance that...never mind," said Carman as she left the kitchen not wanting to tell Disturbed that there is a chance that she might be pregnent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silence dawned over Disturbed he just stood there "Carman?" he slowly turned around and looked at her "Chance..that what?"
The OCA
"That I might get pregnant Disturbed," said Carman sadly as she left the kitchen not wanting to see Disturbed reaction.

Ooc: Post limit Disturbed
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
he frenched her back passionately as he moaned louder in her mouth as he humped her deeper and fast, his balls slapping against her tailhole with each thrust. "nngh...!!"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions