Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
*a thousand and two Dark Red pills fall in Disturbed's mouth*

Plastic Surgery Doctor: Hey, where are the Penis and Muscle Growth Pills?

DMX: I was guarding them so no one ate them.

PSD: Good, give me the basket.

DMX: Sure they are just *looks over the Window to find out that the basket had fallen on someone below*

The person below me, if a girl, won't try to revert that.

If a boy, will try to revert that because he'll fear someone much more manly than he.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steven: MY PILLS! *grabs hundreds of clear white pills and stuffs them down Disturbed's throat* MY HONOUR! PRIDE! WHATEVER!

Kurtz: *also stuffing hundreds of white pills down Disturbed's throat* MINE AS WELL!

Lurea: Awwies.... Where's dragon-boy gone to? *walking around in circles*

The person below me wonders of this madness.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Dark Blue pills start uncontrolably raining down on Lurea's mouth*

PSD: *Slaps forehead* Well, at least give me the body size and breast growth pills.

DMX: Sure! *Goes to look for a basket on another window, but finds out the whole basket is being pushed by the wind* Well, I can say I will be fired.

The person below me will run away from the 800ft tall horny dragoness with the pronounced curves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *still pouring down white pills into Disturbed's mouth* I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Lurea: *quickly becomes a 900ft dragoness with huge breasts because Kurtz also fed Lurea a LOT of Rena Sauce before leaving and therefore she is in her sexual state. MUFAH. * Hu.. *looks down, and blushes* EEP! *covers her breasts and crotch quickly, as her huge tail slams down and destroys the building that PSD and DMX are in*

The person below me hopefully escaped alive.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah, I could! *sitting on Lurea's fin of her tail, only drools as he watches her chest*

The person below me thinks Lurea will either keep searching for that Dragon-Boy she mentioned or will use a city to pleasure her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: *still looking around* Now.. where... is... cutie... white.. haired.. *glances at her tail* Wait... what's.. that odd dot on my tail? *waves her tail slightly*

The person below me is considering of transforming very quickly, or planning to try and stay completely quiet.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Transforms into Tiamat*

T-DMX: *Yawns* Who woke me up this time- *in front of one of Lurea's breasts* Holy goddess!

The person below me never expected that response from the serious God of Dragons.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *looks up* Holy crap.

Lurea: Hm? You like these? *cups her breasts in her claws*

The person below me is staring....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
T-DMX: *Staring and drooling*

The person below me is confused that T-DMX is just the size of one of Lurea's boobs. Action will be harder for them T-T
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: That's easily solved. *thinks, before he grabs a entire tank of Rena Sauce* This works too, hopefully. *turns into Yurike and throws it up to T-DMX* Drink up!

Lurea: Awww... cutie. *strokes T-DMX on the head and kisses him as well*

The person below me will probably say that the Rena Sauce doesn't work.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds