Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Saphy's Room >

Saphire murred lightly then slightly openned her blue crystal-like eyes. She looked up at Nath's face and smiled softly as she laid her head on his chest still looking up at him. Inside of her she felt something she had never felt for somebody before, something...calming..just being there made her feel at ease..something...wonderful she was feeling.
The OCA
Katt opened one eye to see if Blaze was still asleep, seeing him lying next to her she closed it. Then she pulled herself closer to him as she went back to sleep smiling.

Shadow smiled a bit as he felt Alice close to him. He had been awake for a bit, being an early bird by nature, but didn't want to move. Man, I could stay like this forever. He thought as he gentley placed his arm around her so not to disturb her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:at last, I thought Day 2 will never end :P

Dan stirred feeling the sun rays entering through the window and slowly opened his eyes "mhhh... stupid sun" he thoguht but that thought vanished when his sight got fully focused and he got greeted by Yoosei's breasts right infront of his face, his muzzle right between them and he grins. "on the other side the view here is really good" he grinnned as he started to nuzzle and caress Yoosei's mounds gently, he then started to lick between them gently as he murred happily and his tail swished happily.

OOC:talking about nice wake ups with such nice view :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice snoozed softly in her sleep, she seemed to be having a pleasant dream. She continously cuddled her boyfriend. Barely minutes later, smiling, her eyes slowly opened, she knew he was awake. She whispered to Shadow: "This is the first time I can say I'm happy I can't sleep" and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Dorothy, from the loud noise, woke up. "Nnhhh?" she mumbled as she stood up, her upper body becoming naked as her cover fell down while she stared on Kurtz, "What's wrong?" she drowsily asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The plane." Kurtz stuttered, before glancing at Dorothy with a pale face. "Half an hour." At that time, he didn't even care that he could see her upper body - the flight was important to him. So much, he was even worried about missing it. "...Come on, we gotta go. Now...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Meanwhile, Mitsuki woke up from the deep sleep; she could call it as not-good-deep sleep as having a bad dream about Ryan all night. She stood up and yawned softly with her midclose eyes.

I felt like...I don't want to go to school today... But I have to go...just not missed something interesting at school... Mitsuki sit on all fours on the floor and stretch her body like a cat. Then, she stodo up, step out from her room and looking around the living room before opening the curtain and balcony door. As the morning sun rays point to her, she remembers about what happened last night.

Nath sure is a nice person...and I fee like...I'm fall in love with him... She smiles a little from her thought as taking a deep breath, before releasing it.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: ALERT! ALERT! SAPPY LINE INCOMING!

IC:

"Like a beautiful dream." Shadow smiled as he kissed her softly on the forehead, "One I'd never want to wake up from."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Reno: What did he just say?

DMX: That he wants to get laid with her and it shouldn't ever end.

IC:

"You are so sweet, Shadow" Alice said, staring up on him after the kiss and smiling with her warmest smile, "I just discovered the best way to wake up" she happily told him as she giggled.

Dorothy widened her eyes, "Oh man!" she said and quickly got up, then searched for her clothes to hurry and get dressed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath was still asleep though - he was sleeping happily and peacefully, a smile spread across his features. He was calm... like always.

Kurtz, quickly jumping up from the bed, looked around. On the desk his computer was on, his clothes rested. "Ah! Good!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Saphire's Room >

Saphire smiled looking up at Nath's peacefull slumber "..hes so cute.." she couldnt help but give hims a soft kiss under his chin.
The OCA