Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar blinks and stares on Flamey, a bit confused by his sudden action. "Flamey? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey shrugs it off and grins, leaning against him again. "No, I'm okay."
"damnmotherfuckenasshole" he said beneth his breath. he then took out his sword and cut the trees down. "try hiding now."
Veemon's Followers
"Are you sure, Flamey?" Mar said concerned about his friend, then caressed his cheek with his claw softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*shadow realm*
Flicker ducked as thrust-slashed in an X with organic blades that sprouted from his palms- Shocking Flicker.

"THAT'S-" Flicker said- but he couldn't finish his thought- the fox back flip- kicked with organic blades that came out of his feet Flicker just guarded in time- but then he was kicked in the side of the head- and he skidded off to the left.

The Fox landed on his feet, as though nothing had happened.

Flicker rubbed his neck- luckily, he had been protected by his shoulder armor. "You're... reading my moves- aren't you..."
"Don't worry. I don't need to." A lone figure stands there. Cerulean blue eyes and a disarming smile make the albino tiger seem less dangerous than he really is. "They call me Dei. Simply Dei."

____

Flamey grinned and nodded. "I don't know what that was, but it's gone--"

Flamey jumps again, but pretends he had hiccuped and puts an arm around Mar, hugging him like a giant stuffed bear.
"what do you want?" cronos put his sword away.
Veemon's Followers
"What?! Dei?!" Ky yelps. "I thought I put you away long ago!"

"Sorry, Ky," replies Dei, "but it takes much more than last time to put me away. I'm going to get rid of all of you--one by one."
"mind telling me why? perferbly before i kill you."
Veemon's Followers
"Confident, Cronos, aren't we? It's simple. My plans are to important to allow people who are stronger than me to exist."

Ky nods. "And you don't want to know his plans! It was so hard to beat him last time. He put me in the hospital for a month! I hate hospitals... Grr, where are you...." He tries hard to get his mind to focus. "What did you do to me?!"

"Relax," says Dei. "If no fights break out tonight, you'll be fine in a few hours."