Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Disturbed; *moaned softly as Tieya grasps the doppleganger's member* Right! *steps a little closer before he pushes his thick wolf meat into Tieya's pussy murring deeply feeling the warm silky walls* Hrrr...mhhh
The OCA
a yiff without me!!! WHAT?!? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
SPAMORZ!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Well not every yiff can involve you ya know...before you came...Disturbed and Kyo always RPed without interruptions like that. It never bothered me...so you can't be in every RP.......seriously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yap... quite what happened.

Tieya: *as she feels the large rod slowly entering her, she moans loudly - while starting to lick the doppleganger's member softly, teasing the shaft slowly* Nnhhh.. ahh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *moans a bit louder as he starts rocking his hips as he felt the licks from Tieya* Hrrr d-damn thats..gonna make me come fasterrr

*the doppleganger starts caressing Tieya's hair softly as she licked his shaft*
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well not every yiff can involve you ya know...before you came...Disturbed and Kyo always RPed without interruptions like that. It never bothered me...so you can't be in every RP.......seriously.

i was making a joke :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well not every yiff can involve you ya know...before you came...Disturbed and Kyo always RPed without interruptions like that. It never bothered me...so you can't be in every RP.......seriously.

i was making a joke :P

GOD! Yeah so was I!! *rolls eyes* Pssh no one has a sense of humor these days *pokes tongue out* :D:D:D:D:D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
lol! *playfully hits misty* :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
i'm almost a Rompin' Stompin' Bitch Catcher!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Gabumon Loverz