Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz flicked over another page of the book. Damnit, I've already read this... He sighed, scratching his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei is so focused in staring at Kurtz that she doesn't even notice the sudden move she does with her arm, sending her book to the ground. hitting it hard as she has lots of strenght, making it even fall a few steps ahead of her seat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC : Mind if I join? *peace* :D
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Go ahead Faiz! You know how this type of RPG goes like.

IC:

Dorothy cocked her head to the side, "What do you mean: 'Excited'?" then she paused and immediatly asked. "Do you like chemistry?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
IDIOT! Shadow thought when he realized he had said that outloud, "Uh, yeah!" He said trying to hide his rapidly blushing face behind the book, "One of my favorite subjects."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You too?" she smiled widely, starting to swish her tail slowly. "It's my favorite subject too!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: SORRYSORRYSORRY for my absence!!
IC:

"-No idea." Tony said bluntly, he casually bryshed sum dust off Katt. ('s butt)
OOC : I join. :P

Name: Mitsuki Tanaka (call her Mitsuki)
Type: wolf-cat crossover
Height: 2.14 meter
Weight: 49KG

Description:
A lite-purple-with-white anthromorpic wolf-cat crossover, green colored eyes, long brownish hair which almost touch her legs, tail and claws, has fangs.

Clothes:
Wears deep blue shorts, and a mid-tight T-shirt with same color as her body; which almost shows a full shape of her body. Purple small ribbons ties together with bells on the tip of her 2 long ponytails.

Powers:
Thunder abilities; like controlling an overflow voltage, and ground powers.

Info:
A very charming, cute, high intelligency, mysterious and a transfer student. She likes cooking, reading, listening to music, and drawing. Her favourite sport is basketball; mostly play with males and wushu. Her favourite subject is Advance Mathematic, Biology and anything related to computer. She
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz lifed his head from the book. Hm? I thought I heard.... He stopped, and eyed Mitsuki. Another new student?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black glanced up from his book and his eyes went wide. Oh damn... He forced his eyes back down. Just don't look...