Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, I don't know... are they lovers or something?" Nath then grinned. "Because it might be..." He left the sentence lying in the air, hoping she would catch it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed quickly penetrated Colby and started thrusting into her wildly.

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire thought for a moment looking down at a the bed then it came to her. Her head shot up looking at Nath "Oh." she laughed lightly "They must be really getting into is." she then just remembered that Nath was completely naked under the covers "Ummm." she then looked up at him with her eyes gliscening "Do you want to ummm do it?"
The OCA
Nath flushed a very bright red when hearing Saphire say those words. Almost immediately, he was speechless. Did she really mean... yiff? Them two? "Uhhh... s-sure... that is... i-if you want..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire cuddled up with Nath hugging his furry chest still looking up at him her head resting on his chest looking up at him cutely. She then lightly started kissing the white wolf's chest softly with her soft lips.
The OCA
Nath could only murr softly at the light kissing, as his paws slowly moved from their seemingly inactive place and cuddled Saphire closer to him. Of course, that wasn't the only thing they did. They started to rub her back softly, as he looked down at her. "Saphy..."

OOC: Post flood, Disturbed. Check new rule update to find out if you don't already know. Let's stop and wait for others.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm glad my rules have been read. But we need to wait for DMX now.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Someone's eager" Alice cooed as she fell to the ground with them two, "Guess it worked" she winked to Katt.

Mar rested back on his bed, enjoying the caress on his head and murring, "Mmrrrr..." then he put his arms around his head, his cock was still hard despite the earlier fun.

"Ohhhh! Kurtz! Blow it! FILL ME!!" Dorothy begged loudly, bucking herself back really hard.

OOC: Well, as you may or may not know, I kind of have a health problem since yesterday. According to my parents, I'll be free of any restraints from being off bed by tomorrow (I'm dropping posts now, so I'll get to bed after this last one without my parents noticing), so this is my last post of the day. Have fun! Bye!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt smiled a bit, she hadn't expected him to last so long, "Oh my, that's a naughty thing to do." She teased Blaze, "We're gonna have to punish you for that." She glanced over at Alice, "You wanna try being the dom?" She asked, "It's surprisingly arousing." She added.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz really wanted to do as she said, a little growl coming from the back of his throat, before innocent moaning - if his body had allowed him, he would've done so already, but he was holding it.... his body was holding it a little longer, as to completely blast it all in. "Nhhrrr!!!"

The blonde dragoness could only stare at Mar quietly, as her eyes started to close up for a rest. Moving her claw, she beckoned him closer by slightly nudging his head, while wrapping her tail softly around his right leg.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire continued her soft kisses upon the white wolf's chest until she brought her face close to Nath's "...Nath.." she then planted soft delicate kisses to his cheek, very close to his muzzle while she gently rubbed Nath's chest with her right paw.
The OCA