Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei murrs softly during her sleep, her tails swish slowly but yet happily around them. Her ears twitch slightly and she cuddles him closer to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt purred happily, "You know, I should make sure that you aren't exaggerating about anything." She smiled as she cupped Alice's breasts in her hand, "My, your's are big." She gave them a few light squeezes, "And so firm too."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice moaned slightly, "I'm nowhere near yours" she complimented in a fairly loud voice, so Blaze heard just everything as she continued fondling, her sex dripping with juices again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt's tail snaked into Alice's vagina, sliding in easily with the lubrication, "Maybe, but your cunt is so beautiful, nothing like my withered up looking thing."

OOC: I have to hand it to Blaze, I'dve snapped the restraints and pounced on those two ages ago.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa blushed at the comment, but giggled softly. "Aww...." Moving a claw, she softly stroked it across the top of his head. "...Sexy..."

All that Kurtz could do at that time was moan and growl through gritted teeth, as he started trying to thrust at the same pace that she was bucking and rocking - his member already starting to drip precum. "Nhhhhh!! Oh gods, yeahH!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Blaze struggle with his restraints you could hear then rattling as he straind against then as buckled and broke finally as he pounces on Katt and Alice, "Please forgive me Mistress," he said gleefully as all three of then fell to the ground.

"Give it to me now," Carman yelled lustfully most likely waking up Nath and Saphire as she began dry humping Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed growled lustfully and started groping Camran's ass hungrily. His member started hardening up again from the arousal.

< Saphire's Room >

Saphire's ears twitched to the sudden yell and she quickly openned her eyes still laying on Nath's furry chest "What was that? That sounded like Carman." then she heard a faint growl "And thats Disturbed." she then gently nudged Nath who was sleeping "Nath wake up, I think theres something wrong with Carman and Disturbed."
The OCA
Nath, lifting his head up slightly, blinked. "Huh, what, what mang--" Noticing he was still in Saphire's room, he blinked again. "Something... wrong? What do you mean?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah I heard noices comming from Disturbed's room. First it was Carman yelling followed by a growl from by brother." Saphires ears twitched slightly
The OCA
"Come on give it to me Wolfy," Carman moaned loudly as she continued dry hump Disturbed as she leaned down kissed his neck.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz