Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: Who was going to feel better?
OOC: holy crap blitz! lol your picture is gonna give me a seizure (had to look that up for spelling =p)

IC: "I'd love to eat your food" he says so nicely you'd swear you can hear wind chimes in his voice.
After dinner Kai went to bed to sleep. Kai started to have a nightmare about the black hooded man, moster and Humon.
OOC: lol I forget what that series was called, but I never got a chance to see it! I have a feeling I missed out a bit.
OOC:
Humon Wrote:OOC: holy crap blitz! lol your picture is gonna give me a seizure (had to look that up for spelling =p)

Sorry, lol- which one? If it's the one with the doggy-anthro and the girl- it's my fault!
OOC: the show was called Road Rover. I like that show and it also use to be on Cartoon Network as well.
OOC: Oh- The flashing one! Yeah- it's road rovers- And I was one of those who sent THOUSANDS of letters and TENNIS BALLS for them to keep the show running. Did it work? Sigh... check out wikipedia...
OOC: haha! that's the on‌e =p I'm trying to focus on the pics and the only one I can key on is the Husky dog (I think that's what it is. not sure. I love huskeys ^_^)

IC: Humon sits on the couch and goes to sleep, thinking about the previous battle. in is dreams, he has flashes of the battles he never remembered. Intence rage, and massive energy coursing out of his body.
next he knew, he was dreaming about himself, Kai and the black hooded man he seen that warned him of Kai's endangerment.
OOC: Lol, I'm obsessed,

Husky: Exile

Collie: Colleen

Doberman: Blitz (Coincidence why he's got the same name my brother has)

Sheep Dog: Shag

Rottweiler: Muzzle

Retriever Mix/ "Mutt": Hunter

Guy with glowing eyes: Master
Kai see more and more monsters coming at him and the he got his sword and killed them all then he see him going to attack Humon when he woke up in cold sweat.