Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar nuzzled up to her face, the lock of white hair in front of his left eye showing to her as he stared on her mid-closed eyes, lustfully grinning to the dragoness, "Liked it?" he asked as his claws gropped her huge breasts, squishing them firmly.

Dot arched her back, moaning loudly as her hips moved backwards automatically, helping him to go as far as he could deep inside her cunt. Her tail snaking below him and starting to play with his ball-sack.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze could not say a thing as he closed his eyes and roared with pleasure as he sent his hot dragon seed into Alice's mouth as she sucked him off.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice's mouth got flooded with the male's cum, she drank down enthusiastically as she jacked off harder to get more. Upon finishing, she got his cock out of his mouth, then she licked her lips and gave the shaft some licks to clean it, "Mnnnhh... the little dragon tastes good."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm thank you Alice and I think I'm spent but I'm still good to go thats is until Carman's sent is gone," Blaze said as he panted laying there watching the two girls.

Carman awoke whith her sex damp. Dam it ... I need a cold shower right now to get rid of my heat for the time being she thought to herself as she slowly got up headed for the bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed was still fast a sleep he rolled and curled up in a fetal postition sucking his thumb in a very cute manner.
The OCA
This fills so good right now .... but so cold Carman thought to herself as turned off the cold water and dried herself off and then headed to Disturbed and saw him sucking on his thumb as she got in bed again and cuddle up next to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed smiled under his thumb and used his free hand to cuddle with Carman.
The OCA
"Are you awake Disturbed?" asked Carman softly so if Disturbed was asleep she would not wake him up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed then openned one eye smiling "I am now."
The OCA
Carman giggled, "Did you know that you suck you thumb still," she said as she grinned
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz