Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiles and caresses her side with his tail gently. "well isn't hard to not notice it honey, but guess it is my fault, maybe I should put on a shirt.... unless you rather want me to be like this" he said in a seductive voice and smiles
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and gets closer to her and kisses her softly while his paws caress her waist gently. "as you wish honey, besides we have to save that for your special wake up" he says with a grin while murring seductively as he then walks out the kitchen and to his bag, he takes out a shirt and puts it on and returns to the kitchen.

"okay shirt on" he says as he sits infront of her again and grins. "but as soon we're back on the bed clothes off, I want to sleep feeling our naked bodies pressed against each other" he grins and winks at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei kept blushing darkly, her tails swishing faster and happily still. she giggles cutely and twitches ears slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan blushes and grins as he gets closer to her. "Guess I learned more than just tactics in the army hon" he smiles and kisses her softly. "but I think you like me being naughty huh? your tails are swishing faster and happily for what I see" he grins
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She looks behind at her tails and sweatdrops as she then looks back at Dan and smiles nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and kisses her softly. "oh just do the math, several males on the same unit, what kind of talks you think they can have?" he says while chuckling.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah Blazey," Alice said with a sigh from Katt's treatments as she briefly stopped sucking to talk, "Don't you like what you see?" she winked and then started jerking his cock while taking it inside her mouth again.

Mar growled as he finished cumming briefly afterwards, a grin on his face as he stared down upon Rosa, "You tight pussy" he teased, nuzzling her rack.

"Ahhhhh" Dorothy moaned, starting to enjoy the penetration a lot more in that position. "Nnngghh... ohhh yess... take me..." she gasped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Panting heavily, and clutching the couch hardly, Rosa had her eyes mid-closed, as she stared up at Mar's seemingly happy grin. "....G-god.... Nhhhrrrrrr...."

On hearing that, all Kurtz could do was respond and execute. He then continued to slide his seemingly rock hard member into her, the shaft disappearing inch by inch into her entrance, as he arched his head back slightly. "Nrrrrhhhhhhh.... gods, I will....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds