Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
**outside the hotel**
BlackGatomon: I'm more a loner than anything are....but i've been watching you. BlackGatomon's my name (was about to leave)

**inside**
Takato: Okay okay, Guilmon. I promise you this.. we'll tell you about a crest .later on. i dunno who's more curious, you or calumon

guilmon: hehehhe^^() (rubs back of head) Thanks Takato

Kari: hmm....it's already late...and i think more later...i'm really starting to worry about Gatomon.

**Gatomon amd patamon**

Gatomon (murring): nyaaaaaaaaaa....Patamon, you're torturing me....don't stop....feels so good... (rakes through the ground with her claws)

**joining outside**
DJ (coming out, seeing Matt against the wall): needed some air?^_^
*hotel*

TK smiled at Kari. "Don't worry Kari, she isn't alone, Patamon is with her, so I'm sure they are fine" he said as he gently held her hand in a conforting gesture

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon grinned hearing her and then he sunk his tongue deeper inside her pussy and licked all over her insides as his wings were playing with her nipples rubbing them, he added more pleasure by sucking on her pussy lips gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rika frowned. "What do you mean by 'soul'?" she asked Peter.
*outside the hotel*

Matt: huh? *looks at DJ*...oh it's you buddy... *sighs and nods slowly* yeah... I really needed some air

*inside the hotel*

Gabumon: *grabs another slice of pizza and eats it all to then look around and blinking once not noticing Matt*...wasn't Matt right here..not long ago?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
\"Well I\'m V-mon! You don\'t have to go, if you wanna be friends and stay with us that\'s okay. Maybe you\'ll even find a human partner.\" V-mon suggested optomisticly extending his hand for a hand\\paw shake.
Peter's face flushed a little at that "Haven't a clue!" He grinned a little sheepishly.

Saph materialised behind him and stuck her arms over his shoudlers "Shall I remind you...?" She nibbled his ear while whispering.

He sweat dropped massively "Err... Saph...? Not now, please..." His face fully flushed from embarrassment.
BlackGatomon: You're sure..?? well ...you did say plz (takes his paw..and shakes it...also with him) Thank you^___~

**inside**

Kari...justs smiles to TK...**

**outside again**
DJ (to Matt): ^_^ care for some company...^^?

**Gatomon and Patamon**
Gatomon: ^_______^ Patamon....if you keep doing that...i'm gonna cum
*hotel*

TK smiled at Kari, he felt happy she was back to normal, now the team could focus on the mission now that Kari was back.

"Are you feeling better now that you ate Kari?" he asked her as he smiled.

*Patamon and Gatomon*

Patamon stopped and looked up at her as he grinned.

"that's the idea kitty, and after this it will come the best part" he said and winked at her as he resumed eating her out sinking his tongue deeper inside her pussy licking everything in his path while still sucking on her pussy lips.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I uh... get the idea, you, uh, don't need to go into any more detail," Rika said quickly.
"Yeah... please don't," Renamon added.
"Yeah, well, um...." Rika cleared her throut, and looked at Renamon desperatly for help.
"What do you think V-mon's doing, I thought I say him jump out that window," Renamon changed the subject helpfully.
Thankyou! Rika told her partner.
*outside the hotel*

Matt looked at DJ for a few seconds before nodding "you know... that sounds just great... I really would apreciate if you really keep me some company"

*inside the hotel*

Gabumon grabs another slice of pizza and walks out of that room. "now...where Matt can be?" he thought for himself as he walks around the big hotel, in hopes to find Matt
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions