Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"My, someone needs to learn some patience." Katt teased as she sat down next to him, her crotch inches from his face, "I want you to just sit there and behave yourself for now. I'll come back for you soon enough." She teasingly rubbed her tail under his chin as she turned and walked off, I wonder how long he could last like that? She felt her own juices already leaking down the sides of her legs as she walked to a chair and sat down to look at him, Wow, this is getting me hot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze got a evil idea, "Mistress I can still taste your cum on my tongue would you like for you eat your pussy out remember how use my tongue and how long it is," blaze teased as he stuck in 6 inch tongue show it to her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I don't know, I do have my tail after all. And then I wouldn't even have to get up." She faked a quick moan like she was rubbing her tail around on her slit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Blaze heard Katt moaned he let out a sigh as he imaged her tail going in and out of her pussy, "Please Mistress let me I want it so badly. So please let me have release," Blaze begged and pleaded as he laid there wishing so that she would finish sucking him off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei was swishing her tails slowly from side to side. She had a smile crossing her lips but that didn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar pinched one of Rosa's nipples considerably hard enough to make her wet faster as he started nuzzle her free tit. The dragons cock starting to grow out of its slit quickly.

Dot smiled, then moved one of her claws to his ball-sack, wanting to see his reaction, she started to softly play with his balls as she kept gripping the base of his cock, her tongue dancing around his dick slowly as she started to learn how to lick in better places to boost pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa's tongue slowly started to slide out, as her crotch then dripped a little, getting even eager with all the teasing. "Nhhh... M-Mar.."

At that time, the red-haired dragon could only moan and murr at her licks - no matter if she was inexperienced or not. The entire length of his member twitched slightly as she played with his balls, his eyes closing fully. "D-Dot... nhhhrrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt continued moaning softly as she slowly sneaked closer to Blaze, lowering her voice the closer she got to make it sound like she was still far away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze notice that Katt was coming closer through her scent, "Mistress why must you toy with me in this way?" asked a in the same pleading tone as he kept his face strait
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan wakes up hearing Yoosei whimpering and nudges her gently. "Yoosei? honey wake up" he says as he keeps nudging her gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions