Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan murrs and snuggles her closer as he sleeps, his tail though wrapped around them rubs her side.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rosa blushed deeply - she didn't know what to say at that time, as her entire body was exposed to him - her bright pink nipples... even her pussy, which she tried her best to cover.

Arching his head back, Kurtz let out an even louder moan - his member seemingly erecting more faster while in the grasp of her claw. His claws immediately shot back and rested behind him. "Nhhh.. D-Dot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt removed her head and quickly lapped up the pre-cum, "Hmm," She smiled with a slightly evil grin, "You know what? I just remembered we didn't eat." She kissed him quickly on the cheek and stood up, "I need to get something to eat, don't go anywhere while I'm gone." She walked off but turned around and placed the cage on his crotch, "Just to be on the safe side."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Y-you took the words right out of my maw..." she said softly, closing her eyes as she started huddling him close, "I love you so much..."

Mar blinked, "Uncomfortable? Oh. I get it now, you want to see me naked too" he winked to her, then lowered his pants while standing up, showing off his whole body and physique now.

Suddenly, Dot unbuttoned the pants, only to leave his cock free, "Mmnnhh... it looks so tasty..." she said as she teasingly licked her lips.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mistress please continue I will do anything for you please," begged Blaze as he laid there bring denied his orgasm.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt giggled a bit, "Oh I don't know," She teased happily, "Let me think about it for a second."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As she saw Mar's body, Rosa absolutely lost her current embarrasment, and giggled cutely, as she pounced at Mar, cuddling him tightly and nuzzling his chest - her perky breasts pressing against it as well. "Mrrrrrr....."

Kurtz looked down and mid-closed his eyes while looking at Dot - his tail swishing both happily and frantically. "It... does?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar growled as he was pounced, "Eager ain't ya?" he said as he put his arms around the horny girl, "Sorry, but I'm the dom" he winked and turned them around, now he himself being on top of the dragoness, soon his claw started rubbing her left breast while the other fondled her butt, his hips starting to make their crotches rub together. Growls left his throat as he cock started coming out.

Dot just grabbed the base of his cock with both claws, then suddenly half-closed her eyes and gave his cock an experimental lick, "Mmnnhh... yeahh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa didn't want to argue with him being the dominate one at all, and moaned softly as he started to rub her left breast. But all too soon, that moan grew a little louder in volume as he made their crotches rub together - her pussy gradually getting wet. "Nnhhhhhh.... I d-don't mind..."

Kurtz let out a small moan from his lips, as his tongue slightly poked out from his maw. "Ahh... that's g-good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mistress please I want so badly anything you is your," Blaze begged again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz