Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Kurtz: *eyes widen greatly* Oh sons of whores-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: *grins darkly* oh goodness.. I so love this idea *chuckles and steps closer to Raize*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raize: *smiles at Shiva then turns to Kurtz* What was that? *giggles darkly* Looks like we have a dragon with a potty mouth....should put that mouth to better use!! *walks over to the dragon's head and places one of her feet over his muzzle so he doesnt talk* If you open your mouth again it had better to be to lick your mistress's feet! *looks back up at Shiva and smiles again* So what shall we do first? Teach this little potty mouth some manners?!
The OCA
Kurtz: *grinning darkly, the dragon decides to go against her word, the dragon slightly opens his maw* In you're dreams, mistress.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva: *blinks and then looks at Kurtz* my... I think we need to teach him how to obey...*grins darkly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raize: *looks down and sighs* suppose we do..Shiva my dear keep his mouth shut...I think I have a way of teaching him to obey his mistresses...*winks at Shiva before walking off to grab something*
The OCA
Shiva: *chuckles and goes closer to Kurtz* so how can I keep your mouth shut *closes her face to Kurtz's face and sticks out her tongue, to lick his maw softly* hmmm
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *blinking twice, the dragon murrs gently to the lick, starting to swish his tail happily* Mrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize: *quickly comes back with some metallic ring around her finger that she twirls around* I'm back Shiva *goes to Kurtz's waist and kneels down* I have the perfect torture device for our rude little dragon *grins as she puts a paw over his pouch and starts to rub*
The OCA
Kurtz: *gulping nervously, the dragon starts to hesitantly moan, as his thick member started to erect quite slowly from his pouch* N-nhh-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds