Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"uhm...i really...dont know...." even though vook was in the HIVE she was kind-hearted deep inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Just try it... at least once..."
OOC: uhh... oh crap. How'd I miss that? o.O; Sorry. Editing accordingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Anna groaned as the hits came from seemingly nowhere. She caught on quickly though, and pushed some of the electricity in her system out towards where she thought Shadow would be. The elctricity arcing between her fingers and his body would be enough to tell her where he was.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow grunted in pain when electricity from Anna's hands struck him, actually doubling him over. However, he jumped to Anna's shadow, disappearing into the floor. He then popped up behind her, grabbing her from behind and binding her arms to her body.

"Good; never hold back in battle, no matter what. Winning is the only thing that matters," he said, spinning her to the floor.
Anna groaned and fell to the ground, looking up at him, smiling in spite of the pain. "Thanks..." She leapt to his feet, swinging up at Shadow's jaw in a heavy-duty haymaker. Until she slipped in her stance and wrenched her ankle. Badly. She tumbled back to the floor, wincing slightly. "Fuck..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Most people probably would have stopped fighting and helped her, but not Shadow. He placed a foot on her ankle, pushing down on it.

"In battle, pain must be ignored. Your enemy will not stop simply because you sprain an ankle or break an arm," he said, his face emotionless.

OOC: Harsh teacher, isn't he? She shouldn't take it personally though, he's just trying to teach her the realities of combat.
Anna snarled in pain before grabbing his ankle, twisting it off her foot, intending to drag him to the floor.

OOC: ><; I see
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Caught by surprise, Shadow fell to the ground with a thud. However, he was impressed at the move and pleased that she was listening to his teachings.

"Good," he said, his leg still in her grip.
OOC: its ok with me if you guys go ahead... lets wait on AWL's answer before you do though...