Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Vook grinned in pleasure and started bouncing on Ereth's cock, her walls streching to allow the thick cock inside her. the pussy walls had finished streching and started clenching around his cock, increasing the pleasure for both of them. Ereth grabbed Vook's breasts and pinched the nipples, making her scream in pleasure. he then grabbed her by the stomach, and stood up, still inside her. he set her down on her back and continued to push into her hole, his cock throbbing as his orgasm approached.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kyo: *blushing even darker, the fox gives a slight murr to the feeling of his butt, but shivers to the lick* Ah... l-let me guess... use me?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: *blinks for a moment* I dont want you to think it that way Kyo *releases her paws from his butt then hugs him from behind*
The OCA
Kyo: *blinking twice, his blush continues to grow more noticable, as he rubs one of her arms gentle* W-Well... it seemed like that at times.

Rosa: *blinks herself for a moment, before shaking her head* Oh... no... we weren't...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: No way Kyo..we love you..*she huggles him closer and nuzzles his cheek* we dont use you at all..we do it for you aswell you know
The OCA
Ereth could feel his cock throbbing as his orgasm was very close. Vook massaged her breasts and her orgasm was near as well.

Ereth: I'm...coming Vook!

Vook: I'm coming too!

Ereth's cock vibrated and his seed shot out into her pussy, sending her cum back into her womb. it kept coming and coming and soon Vook's belly started to swell, making it look as though she were pregnant. when it had finally stopped, Ereth pulled out of her and thier juices flowed out, making Vook's swelled belly return to normal.

Vook: that was....very good....Ereth....

Ereth: i love you Vook...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kyo: *eyes widening slightly, he swishes his tail once* R-Really...?

Rosa: *nods slowly* Yeah... kinda like what she said...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon: *murs softly in Kyo's ear* Yes..you're a cutie fox we all love dearly *kisses Kyo on the cheek and nuzzles him somemore then starts to rub his tummy softly*
The OCA
Kyo: *blushing darkly and lowering his head, he nuzzles slightly into the one arm still around his chest, wrapping his tail slowly around Ebon* ...Hrrr....

Rosa: Hm... you look like you're having a moment... shall I leave you and get myself off? *glances at Ebon*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth and Vook kissed and hugged each other, their heads over each others shoulders.

Ereth: that was....fun...honey...

Vook: ^_^ you're the best Ereth.

and they hugged again. soon after they sat down and looked at the stars.

Ereth: Fireworks would be really good right now....don'cha hink?

Vook: yeah...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan