Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire openned the bathroom door and came out with her cute Flamedramon printed pajamas and giggled. "Ready for bed?" she walked over to her bed stepping over Nath and getting into her bed and into her sheets getting nice anf comfly. She then lifted her head looking down at Nath "Are..you sure you're comfortable down there?"
The OCA
"Uhhh... why do you ask, Saph?" Nath asked quietly, as he wrapped the blankets further around himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire laid her head down on the bed's edge looking down at Nath smiling cutely "There is a lot of room up here, and I dont want you sleeping on the cold floor. You can...sleep up here if you want."
The OCA
"..O-On the bed... w-with you?" Nath asked, blushing softly, as his tail started swishing happily. "Uhhh... I-I'd like to..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire giggled and nodded "Sure its really comfy up here." she then slid over to the far side "Come on."
The OCA
Nath, blushing a lot more, slowly climbed out from the blankets, and, taking a sigh, he moved onto the side of the bed - putting himself under the sheets slowly. "Uhhh... th-thanks... S-Saph...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire laying there with a hand on her head with her elbow on the pillow "Its fine." she then laid on her back snuggling under the blankets curling up in a ball of warmth "Comfy?"
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"nngh!! I'm cumming!!" Dan moans louder as he cums really hard launching all his sperm in her womb in huge waves as he then pulls her closer and rolls getting her on her back with him on top as he humps her deeper as he still is cumming, he kisses her passionately roaming her body hungrily, their mixed cum leaking out her pussy as they keep going.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei quickly shoves her tongue to inside his mouth, moaning louder, placing her paws on his back and rubbing it hungrily. Her body kept spasming as her orgasm hasn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions