Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Ereth was still growing, not nearly as tall as the others, when he stopped growing suddenly.

Ereth: huh? well at least i know it worked.

Ereth suddenly starts shrinking again

Ereth: what?! oh no!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *looks over at Rosa and grins darkly as she keeps running the building between her breasts murring loudly* Mrrrrr

Yeah you're probably right! She'd be scared of growing so much and probably worried she's step on anyone...but she WOULD make the cutest giantess ever though :3
The OCA
Ereth: aww! what the hell do i do now? Vook is....somewhere.....practicing Growth, theres no more macro left, and theres two giantesses destroying the world. :?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah, she'd probably be cuddling herself while sitting down in a beautiful field of green xP

Rosa: *as she continues to stuff it in, she suddenly stops before it all goes in, murring even deeper and louder* Mhhhhh.... sooo... what else should we do... go find a male?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth: aaah!! i wish i could use Growth better!! im sitting here, two giantesses in fornt of me that are too big for my own good. some vacation this is.

Vook: IM BACK!!!! and i've practiced a lot!!!

Ereth: :shock: make me big!!!

Vook: certainly! i've been waiting for someone to test it on. Growth!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
:3 Yeah!! She's be like a giant cuddly wolfess...gosh she would make giantess look cute ^^

Ebon: I dont think there is a male nowhere near big enough around here...T-DMX is the only one...no way I'll ask my brother...Saphire could actually use her magic to change people's size but...I dont know who though *grins as she stops getting on her knees infront of Rose and nears her skyscraper near her pussy and teases it gently*
The OCA
Rosa: *eyes widening slightly, she slowly starts to moan happily, arching her head back* Ohhh.... mmhhhaaa... h-how about.... K-Kurtz...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth: ah ha!! SUPER ULTRA MEGA ERETH!!! *realizes hes still nowhere near as big as the others* :shock:

Ereth: oh wait! i remember now! i still have a Power Crunch in my pocket! *reaches into pocket and takes out a tiny wrapper* eh...hope this works! *ingests Power Crunch*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *gasps* Rosa you're right!! Kyo I completely forgot *grins as she starts pushing the skyscraper in* Now we just need..Saphire..*giggles*

Saphire: *warps in ears twitching* Someone..call my name? *tilts head*
The OCA
Kyo: *appears beside Saphire* Someone also called my name...

Rosa: *as the skyscraper slowly starts to enter her, she starts to moan even louder, her prejuices already starting to drip down it* Nnnnnhhhhaaa...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds