Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
And here I am hating Yaoi with an iron fist and telling him I wont change for anything...little different subject but same situation....I was a hypocrit..i never should have made Kurtz change that way T . T
The OCA
Vook: Hello Rosa! i wish i could be as big as you! hey ereth wheres the rest of that macro potion?

Ereth: OH NO you are NOT getting big again!

Vook: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassee?? *makes cute eyes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rosa: *sweat-drops and frowns greatly* Why do you want to? I don't find you being in the same situation me and my aunt are...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vook: i just like being big. when that Macro potion made me big it was great! i could see everything!

Ereth: -_-;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: *in her giantess form sitting up top of a sky scrapper looking down at the city*
The OCA
Rosa: *giggles happily, before shaking her head* Being big isn't all it's cracked up to be. Anyhow, I could probably become a gigagoddess and ruin this world by using it as an anal-ball. Shame Macro potions can't make you that large, aye?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ereth sees her sitting on the skyscraper "How did she get over there????" O_O

Vook: ahh she probably teleported. just like i can! *ZING!* *appears next to Ebon on the skyscraper and waves to Ereth*

Ereth: weird...

-------------------------------------------------------

Vook: i wouldnt want to get THAT big! that would be kinda weird.....and i wouldnt want to ruin the world!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon: Yeah but distroying the world isnt fun nephew *giggles and causes the ground to shake* why not make the world our personal playground!?
The OCA
Rosa: I've used Earth, along with every other planet as anal balls, I've used the sun as a G-Spot Stimulator, I turned the asteriod belt into a huge rock dildo.... Oh, there's lots what I've done with the galaxy! I've even made new Milky Ways, too!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vook: NEPHEW?!? O_O wow never saw that one coming.

Ereth: me...either.... :shock:

Vook: Rosa, you are awesome! i mean, how do you get that big?!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan