Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire swished her tail then smiled "You can tell me Nath, what is it?"
The OCA
Yoosei places her paws on his shoulders so she could have more balance as she starts to move herself up and down as well, to add more pleasure. Her paws caress his shoulders and she guides her tails to his back, rubbing it hungrily while she closes her face to his ears and licks them seductively while purring just to tease him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I was thinking of doing what we used to do a while back, whenever I stayed over your old house." He then poked his tongue out, as he remembered back two years ago to the last time he had seen her. "Remember? I'd sleep on the floor and you'd sleep on the bed?"

Taking another chuckle, he then added. "You know, that time where you accidentally fell off the bed and crushed me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"ahh... nngh.... you sure know how to move hon... mmmngh.." Dan moaned as he takes his mouth to her other breast and sucks and licks it hungrily while pinching the nipple on her free one as he humps her in match with her movements, his dick twitches in her pussy while leaking more precum.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire thought for a moment then the image popped in her head and she began to laugh lightly "Oh yeah now I remember." She then went to the door "Come one grab the blankets and pillows off of that bed and bring them into my room." she giggled as she headed back to her room.
The OCA
"Yeah, sure" Mar said, then poured whisky in the glasses, "There, all yours" he grinned.

Dorothy cuddled Kurtz, "Mnnnhh... that feels good..." she said softly, wrapping her tail around his left leg.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath nodded slowly, and, quickly getting up, he motioned to the sheets. Grabbing them with his paws, he pulled the blankets off the bed quickly, before he stuffed the pillows under his arm. "Right, coming!"

Turning in a half-arc, he made his way for the door, and walked out into the hal.

Rosa slowly, but steadily, grabbed one of the whisky once he had finished pouring into it, and giggled. "Thankies, Mar."

Thinking to herself, she sighed, before putting the glass to her muzzle, gulping down part of the fluid.

Kurtz chuckled softly, and blushed slightly at the tail wrapping around his leg. "...It does..? Then I'll continue." With that said, he continued to rub her arms with his claws, wanting her to like every moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman moaned loudly as her pussie dripped more juice as she balanced on one arm and rubbed her clit as Disturbed pounded into her and slapped her ass.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar soon eyed her body, scanning her curves one by one as she drank, suddenly he said: "Has someone ever told you you've got a cute chest?" he observed, smiling to the blonde girl.

Dot murred a bit, but rested her head on Kurtz's chest, "Mnnhh... I feel so secure with you, lovely."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
At that time, Rosa immediately stopped drinking, and, blushing softly, lowered the glass from her muzzle. "Uhhh.. n-no. No-one has."

"Well, I'm glad I make you feel like that... dear..." He then moved one of his claws up to her cheeks, and stroked it softly. "...You mean a lot to me."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds