Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
OOC: Day. Although it should be almost night.

IC:

"Mrrrr... Oh yeah..." Mar dumbily smiled as he felt his cock twitch and harden at Monia's slurp, "Let Ereth take care of you, little girl. He may not have my sexy bigness, but he compensates with his other 'perks' just fine!" he laughed a bit, wagging his tail as he relaxed onto Monia's soft treatment before he added, "They don't call him 'Phallic Blue' for nothing!" he grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Mika's room)

Meanwhile, Mika and her Fursona, Mmizuki began cooking the dinner for Prowl, Nothus, Ray, Erimis and also for themselves. Mika in charge for main course meals while Mizuki in charge of dessert.

In a matter of time, the smell from the cooking slowly travel in the air duct and went out at the rooftop, not too far from where other Fursona and creator are sitting.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I'm glad you two can get along so well," Erimis smiled and went to stand besides Nothus. "For a while, I was starting to worry about you Nothus."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Nothus exclaimed while Erimis merely laughed. However, his anger vanished as he smelled the food. Finally, Nothus's hunger forced him to his knees and his stomach gave a mighty grumble that scared Erimis causing him to jump away. "Sorry about that. That food smells really good..." Nothus daydreamed about eating the delicious meal.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Mm..." Prowl murmured, a goofy smile played across his muzzle as he smelled the meal being cooked. His tail swished left and right slowly as he stared at the darkening sky with eyes half closed. To him, the clouds looked best when it was nearest to dusk. "That smells great... I can almost taste it." The coyote said, grinning weakly as his stomach let out another low, loud growl. "The smell's making me hungrier." He said flatly, wiping some drool off the side of his muzzle.

Ray sat down on the ground as well, examining his Fursona. Prowl looked so powerless and weak when he was lying down like that, it was hard to believe the heap of tan fuzz had a lot of power inside him. He wondered if Prowl had worked up a big appetite. Maybe one meal wasn't enough for him? Maybe he should grab some muffins for him back home? Ray shook his head clear. Hahaha... he was actually worrying about the Coyote for the first time. Its strange... they could be friends, really. But Ray new better than to pursue such an ambition. He could feel the Coyote's dark desires and wrath swirl around violently within himself, his strife, his despair, his sadness, wrath, fury, frustration and grief... He could feel Prowl's pain. Prowl could feel nothing from him. If he ever wanted to be friends with Prowl, he had to start by not being seen as an enemy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tia blushed a deeper shade of red. She had always wondered what it would be like to have a muscular dragon in front of her. Wanting her, and there they were. She looked up at Ereth as the sound of his pants stretching were getting louder. "But your.....so big....you would rip me." she stuttered, but her body had other ideas as her breasts and hips seemed to grow in arousement. Her bra digging into her as her breast cups went up.

Monia giggled seeing Tia in her awe struck manner while she continued to stroke off Mar. "Mmmmm I like a biggie." she murred kissing around Big Blue's neck. Her hands going up and down on the big shaft. "Let's have a lot of fun my dear Big Blue."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmrr, no I won't...Phallic Blue always makes it fit." the big dragon answered with a grin, his claws grasping Tia's waist slowly as he saw her chest growing bigger. "Oh, is it just me, or are your funbags getting bigger?" he teased, murring lustily as he brought his snout down, nuzzling at Tia's chest through her shirt, while there was a loud "RRRIPP!!" sound below, his massive dragonhood ripping out of his pants, and resting against Tia's belly, a good 18 inches long, 4 thick. "Mmm, looks like someone wants to play with you, Tia!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Tia seemed lost as she felt Ereth's hands on her waist. She could feel herself stretching along her underwear and bra. When the dragon's pants ripped she gasped and her eyes went wide as she marveled at the sheer size of his cock. Not as big as Mar's, but still impressive. She held in a moan as her nipples started to erect in her bra as the straps creaked from her growth.

"I feel so strange...." she said softly finding her hand on the dragon's hand that was one her growing wiast and hips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But I'll make you feel so good." The dragon growled softly in lust, giving Tia's shirt a lick, feeling the two smooth-skinned breasts grow beneath the fabric. "Mmmrr...you're growing so big...I never knew humans could grow, too..." he continued, wagging his tail in joy as he kept lapping at Tia's cleavage, his shaft throbbing against her belly, releasing a little precum onto her shirt as his claws stroked her widening hips.

(Outside)

"Hmph." Kristen huffed, standing back up again, on the roof of the building now. "They won't be going anywhere soon, might as well go after the other group." she thought before slipping her coat off, seeing it was getting darker now, and jumped from the building, Joey and Alex able to see the naked orcaess overhead for just a second.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Tia felt the wet spot on her shirt, the warm feeling of his precum soaking to her skin. Her breasts grew once more causing her bra to snap along with her panties as she went from a shy nerd to a drop dead gorgous woman. "I didn't know it must be..." she trailed off as she looked at Ereth's big cock, and slowly ran her other hand over the head slowly massaging it. She swayed her hips from Ereth's touch, and she moved closer to the dragon.

In her mind it yelled to stop. Pull away and get a hold of herself, but the sight of it. All her desires of being with a big dragon was here. Then a flash of an image. An image of someone she really wanted. "I can't....I'm sorry..." she said moving away from the dragon.

She turned to her dragoness fursona. "Monia can you please stop this."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Mika's room)

Within half an hour, Mika and Mizuki finish the main dish and dessers with special dressings. Mika do understand Nothus and Prowl that they might need to eat double the amount of food, so she also prepare an extra dish.

Mika place the meals on the two carts like normally used in hotel and couple of drinks with a small bucket of ice. "Mizuki, kindly bring the first cart to the top floor. I follow you from behind."

Mizuki in pajama strip the apron while nodded, and bring the first cart to the rooftop. Meanwhile, Mika strip the apron and follow Mizuki from behind while bringing the cart of food.

(Rooftop)

Then, Mizuki arrives as pushing the cart near the Fursona and the creator. "Hello, there. Our dinner is ready!" The cute dragoness exclaimed as setting up the dish in front of them. Later, Mika appears with second cart of food.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds