Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
"Okay thats it I gotta see this suprise its bugging the heck out of me," Ebon said sliding down on the edge of the desk and unbutton's Zinc's pants and slowly slides them down. Her eyes widen like dinner plates see a penis and a vagina on the same person then she looked up at Zinc's big tits, "You're a herm!!" she shouted with a big smile.
The OCA
"yep, i am." Zinc said, smiling up at Ebon. "told ya it was a surprise." she continued, sitting up on the desk, and grabbing Ebon's chest from behind. "you've made me so hard too...i'm just dying to fuck someone..." she said, nuzzling Ebon's cheek softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon absolutely loving herms quickly undressed herself revealing her fully naked black fur white underbelly wolfess body with EE breasts she crawls up on the desk with her butt right in Zinc's face waving it teasingly, "Well you have a willing candidate right here, I'd love it if you fuck me in the ass...mrrrr."
The OCA
"ooo...and i think i'd love it too!" Zinc said, kneeling on the desk in back of Ebon, poking her hard cock at the wolfess' tailhole. "mm...feels nice and tight to me..." she said, then started pushing the herm cock into Ebon's ass, murring loudly. "mmmmrrrr...and it is!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
< Werewolf Room >

Mitsui couldn't speak a word as she gasping hard for air. She only nods slightly while waving her tail slowly, blushing deeply.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles as she admires Mitsuki. "good to know sweetie" she said while softly placing her index finger on Mitsuki's chest and circling around if softly and tenderly. "is there anything you wish to do?" she asks softly and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ebon arches her head back moaning pleasingly as she was filled by Zinc, "Mmrrrr..." she then gets up straight with her back against Zinc's front enjoying the feeling of her tits against her back," I'd love it if you'd fuck me like this...mrrr." Ebon then glances over at Fiero and winks, "You can join if you want hun, I like it when I get filled."
The OCA
Zinc growled in pleasure, bucking her hips against Ebon's ass, reaching both her claws up and holding the wolfess by her large breasts. "mmhh...i've never done it in this position before..." she said, kissing the back of Ebon's neck, her herm cock throbbing and leaking precum as it was thrusted in and out of the wolfess' ass.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh it feels so good being fucked this way mmmrrr with you holding me like that..." Ebon moans happily being analfucked and her tits felt by Zinc her ass hugging around the cock tightly as she pushes in and out making it very tight. Ebon's pussy starts to drip as Zinc continues, "Ooohh this feels so good, Zinc!"
The OCA
< Werewolf room >

Mitsuki murrs from the caressing as looking to Yoosei in a lovely way. "Mrrhh...anything...you wish to do...sexy.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds