Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire nodded and walked into the room and sat on the bed "Yes this'll be your room for the night." she then patted next to her "Come sit."

< Disturbed's Room >

Disturbed continued to grin "I think I can arrange that." he moved one of his paws to Carman's chest and started to caress her mound.
The OCA
Dan grins and licks her lips softly. "Then I guess you gonna love have a special wake up tomorrow huh?" he says as he squeezes her buttcheeks gently. "And as for a place for a picnic I know a peaceful and beautiful place where we can have our picnic, you will love it hon" he smiles and nuzzles her neck softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"O-Okay!" Nath smiled, as he walked into the room slowly, and sat down on the bed next to her. "Uhm.... thanks... Saph, really..."

OOC: STOP NOW. We have exceeded the one page limit by quite a bit and we will wait for DMX AND Shadow from now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman moaned softly as caress her mounds, "just a sec," she said as she removed her cloths quickly, "Thats better." as she reached down into Disturbed pants and rubbed his pouch.

Ooc: My bad Kyo evey one wait for DMX
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No fuckin' kidding!" Alice grinned to Shadow, "Did ya enjoy doggy? Or do you need more?" she asked, giggling casually.

"Heh," Mar muttered as his tail swished, "Want a drink? I had a guest, but she kinda went" he offered, offering his claw to the cute girl.

Dorothy started packing loads and loads of outfits as well as her favorite clothes, it seemed it'd take forever, but she managed to fill up quite a number of small suit-cases.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow responded by gentely pushing her onto her back as he climbed on top, "What do you think?" he asked as his member was already poking through his pouch's slit as he began squeezing and manipulating her lovely globes in his hands.

Katt tail became covered in Blaze's cum as it shot out of him like a volcano, she whipped it around and licked the cum off of it as she ran it past her face, "Mmm, still as tasty as always." She purred as she got off him and lied down next to him, cuddling up happily, "But you better not be done yet. I still want you inside me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed started to drool as she saw Carman's great mounds "Come to Wolfy." he said with a growl as he dove his face into her soft pillows of fur kissing and licking. Moving his mouth to her nipple he sucked it in and started flicking the nipple with his tongue.

< Spair Bedroom >

As the white wolf as next to her Saphire's tail swished happily "what have you been doing all this time? I havent seen you much at school." she asked.
The OCA
Blaze cuddle next to Katt, "I'm never done of you don't want me to be," he said as he licked her neck softly as looked at Alice and Shadow. "Mistress would you mind if I got out my toys?" Blaze said with a grin.

*Disturbed's room*

Carman moaned as Disturbed suck on her mounds, "I love it but we need to get you hard," she said lustfully as she and started gently groping his pouch.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmnnhh..." Alice moaned, "Ahhh..." she sighed over the treatments, "Yeaaaahhh... we don't need words, now, do we?" she gave a lusty grin, then just relaxed back, letting Shadow manipulate her body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not at all," Katt said as she said as she let go of him and sat up, "Just make it quick, don't wanna keep me waiting." She said as she rubbed her tail up his back.

"Actions speak louder than words." Shadow smiled as he removed his left hand from her breast, quickly replacing it with his mouth as he sucked on her nipple, his other hand was pinching and rubbing her sensitive bud while his now free hand roamed down to her crotch and began rubbing the outside of it gentely.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad