Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Nath then waved, before turning around. Putting his earphones back into his ears, he then slowly made his way back to his apartment - which was actually some distance away from where he was now.

"Heh, looks like it's gonna be a long walk in fronta me."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks handsome," Carman said as licked him on the cheek and walked to his room moving her hip sexually as she went.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire stopped for moment before entering the house "What am I doing?" she shut the door and ran back to Nath which she can still see "Nath!!!" she yelled as he came up to him "Umm is it far to you're appartment?

< House - Bedroom >

Disturbed smirked at Carman's hip movements "You never have an off switch do ya." he joked as he plopped down on his bed lazily "Oh man what a long day, Wolfy tired."

OOC: As a member of the Banana Republic I vote we wait for Shadow
The OCA
Shadow held Alice close to him, her scent mixed with Carman's to form a mixture that was more intoxicating than Carman's alone, "I'll be honest," he said as he nuzzled up against her softly, "I wasn't paying any attention to Disturbed." He said as he rubbed around her crotch with his hands, "You two looked like you were having fun." he said with a slight grin.

Katt began pulling on Blaze's cock furiously as his precum stuck to her tail and dampened it slightly, giving it a wet feeling as it moved, "Ohhhh Blaze." She panted a bit as she continued grinding her crotch into his face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath - hearing her voice over his music, turned it off quickly, and turned to face Saphire. "Oh... yeah, it kinda is." He then sweat-dropped, and sighed. "I didn't know you were here.... it's.... on the other side of the train station...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire panting a bit looked up at Nath smiling "Umm since its such a long walk..would you like to spend the night here?" her tail swished behind her "We have a spare bedroom."
The OCA
"Huh...?" Nath's ear twitched softly, and he looked to a side. "But... what about that other girl your brother invited into your house? Isn't she going to take it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire giggled "I think Disturbed and Carman will be sleeping together tonight. Plus I dont want you walking all the way back to the train station late at night."
The OCA
Blaze lapping at Katt's cunt as he moaned loudly as he started cumming his massive load of seed flying everywhere with Katt's tail jerking him off.

*Disturbeds room*

"Right now there is no off switch for it until day after tomorrow when I'm out of heat," Carman said as she cuddle up next to Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh...." The wolf simply replied, before his once look of simplicity turned to a smile. "...I'd enjoy the offer greatly, Saph."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds