Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar turned around, his tail moving behind him, he noticed Rosa now, he raised an eyebrow, "Is the stew that good?" he asked out loud.

Dot nodded to Kurtz, but upon hearing Mar she was quite surprised, "How do you know it's stew?"

"Duh, you used my recipe" Mar said and closed his eyes while drinking down the rest of his glass, he then set it aside and smiled kindly to Rosa, "Hey" he simply greeted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heya." Was Rosa's simple reply, as she continued to admire his body and drool while looking at it. "So, this is dragoness over there's brother?"

Kurtz sweat-dropped slightly again, and nodded. "It's good stew."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Alice's not a wolf, CW, she's a female dog or so called puppy-girl.

IC:

Alice moaned and squirmed, she licked harder, making sure she moved her tail up and wagged it in front of Shadow to tease him, she start making slurping sounds with her tongue on Carman's breasts.

"I am" said Mar, then he stretched, closing his eyes a bit as he took three or four seconds of relaxation from the day's stress his muscles contracted while at this and his pecs and packs stuck out more, the hard muscle within them bulging, he let out a small sigh as his body relaxed, then he opened his eyes and smiled to the drooling dragoness once again, "And who's the lovely lady?" he asked.

Dorothy looked over Kurtz, she shrugged a bit, smiling nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa smiled cutely, drooling at the male dragon's figure even more when he was flexing his muscles. "I'm Rosa... nice to meet you..."

Kurtz glanced at Dorothy, and quickly spoke. "What now, Dot?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Uhh... maybe we should leave them alone, don't you think?" Dorothy giggled quietly, before pulling his claw out of the room, "We better make the luggage now" she slowly whispered to him as they went through the living room

Mar saw the other two leaving, "Name's Mar" he said to her, "I'm guessing you are friend of Kurtz, aren't ya?" he asked softly, walking nearer to the blonde dragoness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That feels good," moaned Carman as she turned to the side and put Alice on her back and got into the sixty-nine position and took a long slow like Alice's pussie to tease Alice.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhhhh... yeah, I am." She giggled, as she blushed softly. "Mar.... that's a really nice name, you know..?"

"Yeah... we might as well get the luggage ready." Kurtz smiled softly, as they continued through the living room to the bedrooms. "I'll quickly go into my room and get everything packed. I think I still have that suitcase I used from four years back...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yet, Alice kept teasing Shadow nevertheless, her tongue now started digging inside Carman's pussy hardly as she moaned loudly, "Ohhh yeahh... Carman your great..." she sighed in bliss.

"It means 'sea' in spanish" responded, brushing his white hair with a claw, "You've got a cute name, it's derived from flowers, isn't it?" he asked as he wagged his tail from left to right.

"Right!" said Dorothy and entered her own room to go and pack.

OOC: Okay, wait for Shadow now, got it?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry, weekends are kinda busy for me.

IC:

Shadow twitched a bit as he almost pounced on Alice right there, but held back to enjoy the show before he joined in, "Man, I wish we had a camcorder or something." he said jokingly.

Katt shuddered slightly, holding her orgasm back for as long as she could, her tail squeezed tightly with every small spasm, "Y-you won't last... much longer." She teased as she fought hard to make him cum before her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze looks at Katt, "Nether will you mistress," he teased back as he plunge his tongue into her deep into her pussie as he played with her clit with a couple of digits. As Katt tail squeezed tightly around his member a bit of pre cum came out of the piss hole.

Carman looked up at Shadow winked at him saying, "Check the closet's top shelf Shadow there should be one," as she went back to eating out Alice as carman let out some of her juices for Alice to lap up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz