Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire shook her head "No I have to get home. If I dont get home Disturbed will come looking for me and anyone I am with he'll...well you know." she said as she walked out of the appartment and walked down the stairs heading towards the exit.
The OCA
OOC: guys... how about wait for LP to post...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:thanks Matt

IC:

Dan smiled and kissed her deeply. "Thank you Yoosei.... I love you too" he said after break the kiss and caressed her hair gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: *smiles* no problem ;)

IC:

Yoosei murrs happily and rubs his side with her tails.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan chuckled and kissed her playfully. "Hey, what kind of friend and now boyfriend I would be if I forget what my foxie likes huh?" he asked as he contined caressing her hair gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei mid-closes her eyes and murrs happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar folded his arms, waiting next to the front door, Guess I went too fast he sighed a bit, "Oh well, at least she was happy the whole day, night won't affect her much" he said to himself, then he turned around and looked on himself, his chest upper body was still bare, "Damn, it's hot in here" he complained. He soon walked over the kitchen.

"I'm sure they will!" Dorothy responded, smiling with her cheerful smile to her boyfriend.

Mar then entered the kitchen, he knew Dot wouldn't mind him with only his jeans on, "Enjoying dinner?" he said as he walked towards the fridge, not quite noticing Rosa at first.

Dot nodded and smiled, "Yes, we actually," but she noticed Mar wasn't using anything to cover himself, "Oh brother!"

"What?" said Mar as he opened the fridge, "I just came for a glass of milk" he said and grabbed a milk bottle, then grabbed a nearby glass.

"You could at least use a T-shirt, you know" Dorothy huffed a bit.

"Hey, it's hot in here" he said and drank the glass of milk down.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa then turned slightly to see Mar, and, almost immediately, her eyes widened. "Holy---!" Her eyes kept glazing over his muscles, even as he was drinking the milk down. She didn't notice it at that time; but she was slightly drooling.

Kurtz looked at Mar, and, sighing, he turned to Dot. "Well, we got a long morning in front of us..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He chuckled and nibbled her neck softly. "True I was away for quite long time but I never could forget my friends and what they like hon" Dan said while caressing her side gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She moans softly and then giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions