Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
he suddered as he gave Nina's clit a few licks. he inhailed her sent as he started to lick her in different ways to find what pleasured her the most.
Veemon's Followers
"no, she's my sister-sister, we were born like this. My mom's human, dad's a wolf-guy, and... I guess it's genetics, really." Grey explained cheerfully. "Tea?"
"I still don't get it. Oh well, genetics are weird, my parents are bolth human, or so they say, i have my doubts. I look human for the most part exept for my ears and eyes" he then takes a cup and adds "so your sister . . . is she avaleable?"
Blue's pupils turn upwards towards the bathroom, then goes back to Soco. "uhhhhh... yeah- she's *hrm* available... maybe after a couple of minutes or so..."
Ryu pulled out as he fell to the ground, glowing for a second before changing back to his human form. He looked at his arms and legs, he still had his clothes on that he was wearing before transforming, "Guess that took more out of me than I thought." He stood up and looked on as the orgy continued between the remaining members, "Well I'm spent. I gotta go get something to drink, have fun."

Nina waved him off as he left before pressing her head down to the point where Blues cock was almost toucing her tonsils. "Mmmm." She made a wierd moan as He continued lapping at her cunt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ivy went to Blue. "hey there we never finished our game, did we?" she said as she straddled over him.
he merred at haveing his cock sucked and licked deeper.
Veemon's Followers
she pressed her lips against Blue's, while she caressed his chest with her hand.
Ryu walked into the room, "Dude you are gonna need a big cleaning crew once those guys are..." He noticed Soco sitting at the table, "Hey there." he said friendly sitting down in an empty chair, "Did you just get here or am I not paying enough attention to stuff?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey turned his head towards Ryu, and sighed. "Yeah. I guess. Or I can just do it by myself, cum washes away easily anyway- oh yeah, This is Soco, Soco, that's Ryu, I've only just met him as well."