Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Ada: Well, my sexy wolf boy that I adore with all my heart, I would be honored to help you. *smirks sexily while slowly lowering her robes, beginning to show some shoulder before letting her dark robes fall below her breasts with her bra*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *grins at the sight of her beautifal mounds* Hrrr..*he moves his paws to her bra and feels her breasts* I...never get tired of seeing these *his paw moves to the middle part of her bra and undoes her bra making it fling open revealing her magnificent mounts which the side made his pants grow tighter as his paws grasped her breasts and groped them hungrily*
The OCA
Ada: *murrs softly as she feels his paws stroke and caress her voluptuous breasts before seeing the tent in his pants* Oh, poor Blythe, those pants look so tight, let me give you a hand. *winks before she goes down and unzips his pants, pulling them and his boxers down to reveal his thick erection, the vixen gazing at it hungrily before softly rubbing it with her paw*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *lets out a small sigh of releif that the tension is gone and member is free* Mmhh...d-damn you're..way too got to me hrrr..you know that *murs deeply feeling his member rubbed in Ada's soft paws*
The OCA
Ada: *chuckles* I am, eh? *lustfully looks at Blythe before removing the rest of her garments slowly before returning to his throbbing meat, stroking the base while giving the head some teasing licks*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: Mhhh..oohh..*looks down at Ada with eyes filled with love murring louder from the teasing licks* I'd..I'd love it if..I could pleasure you aswell..mmhhh
The OCA
Ada: *nods before using her warp magic to get them onto a bed, both lying upon it whilst she gets into a 69 position* Your wish is my command, wolf boy. *with a pleased grin from the pleasure she was about to receive, the vixen returned to his huge erection and continued to bathe it with her tongue, Ada's soft paws still rubbing the base*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *moaned softly feeling her warm tongue over his member aswell as the rubbing* Hrrr..damn good~ *looks up and see's Ada's beautifal punk pussy just above his eyesight* MMhh..Ada..you're beautifal all over your body *he cooed lifting his head giving her lips a soft lick of his tongue murring happily*
The OCA
Ada: Ah...nahh....wolf boy...you're so warm... *lightly moans from having Blythe's tongue caress and slurp at her juicy folds, the vixen now suckling on Blythe's cock head, her tongue licking away the pre*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: Hrrrr..y-yeah~~ thats great~~ *moans as Ada's mouth sucks on his cock head and licking up his precum, his member twitched in anticipation* MMhhh..*his paws went around her legs grasping her red plump cheeks as he drove deeper with his licking pushing passed her warm folds then shifting his tongue up and down the slit's length*
The OCA