Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman moaned aloudly as Distrubed and started panting heavely, "Oh I-I'm oh goin oh to cu.. OHHHH," She screamed in orgasmic bliss as she squirted her juices agaist Alices ass as she tighten her tailhole around Disturbed sprick squeezing it hard.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey, there's a first time for everything, isn't there?" he grinned, opening the bottle with his right claw and quickly spinning it in one hand as his tail brought one of the small glasses. Mar smiled as he poured some of the drink on the glass and neared it to Saphire, "You can try it, if you don't like, I'll drink it all myself" he winked.

"Just right?" Dorothy cocked her head to the side and started eating, she liked stew a lot, and this one tasted quite well, "For me it's delicious, you cut all the veggies nicely" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww, and you cooked the chicken well too, sweetie." Kurtz smiled softly, before taking another mouthful of the stew, before smiling. "I meant, it's just right - you know, temperature wise."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire softly took the glass and looked down at the light liquor and sighed "I dont mean to be rude, but I've never had a sip of alcohol..and I'd like to keep it that way." she sighed again lowering her ears.

< Appartment >

Disturbed's orgasm came rushing into Carman "NNHhhhaaaaaaa." he came filling her tailhole with hot seed
The OCA
Shadow thrusted in rapidly a few times, his dick penetrating further than normal with the added help of both him and Alice forcing the other further. He let out a loud growl from his throat that sounded almost like a roar as his cum exploded from him, the arousal from Carman's scent kept him rock hard as he continued thrusting even as his orgasm flooded through him.

Katt shuddered a bit at the odd feeling of having her ass filled with his warm seed but squeeled happily as it filled up her tiny hole. "OHhhh," she panted a bit as she lowered herself onto the ground and onto her stomach, Blaze's dick sliding out of her ass as she did his cum dripping from her tail hole, "That... was wonderful." She said a bit sleepily.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice moaned louder and louder as her canal got completely filled up to her womb with his seed, she whimpered in bliss, suddenly kissing Shadow hardly in his maw as she hugged him tightly.

Mar cocked his head to the side, but then smiled, "It's okay," he grinned, "You make me remember of Dot" he said and grabbed the little cup, "Don't worry, I'll down it for ya" he winked and took all the liquid in his maw then left the cup on the table, "Any special wishes now?" he asked with concern as he left the bottle on the table as well.

"Aww! I'm glad you liked!" Dorothy said as she eat eagerly, "Mnnhh... I'm so hungry" she said as she kept munching her food, smiling to Kurtz, "Guess this is what we get from not having lunch or anything, huh?" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh well, this could probably feed a few people 'till they're full!" Kurtz chuckled, as he then went silent and started taking mouthfulls of the stew - enjoying each gulp that went down his throat immensely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire scooched a little closer to Mar looking at him "Being with you...is the only wish I could ever wish for." She snuck her puffy tail around Mar and hugged him with it.
The OCA
Blaze slowly pick up Katt and held he close from behind his erect prick in between her legs up agaist her pussie and he whisper gently into her ear, "I'm still good to go Mistress Katt," he said as he lick her neck.

Carman mouned softly leaning agaist Disturbed's massive form panting softly, "Thank and do you mind if I have some fun with Alice for you two?" asked Carman.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow returned her kiss as he nuzzled up against her face, his rock hard cock still inside her cunt. He slid it out slowly but soon pushed it back in as he began humping her slowly.

Katt moved her hips a bit, sliding her pussy across his cock, her juices dripping over it, "So I see," She smiled, "Okay then, on your back." She ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad