Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei widens her eyes, a deep blush appearing on her cheeks and her heart beating faster just like her tails. She looked at him for a long while as she was speechless. When she snapped out of her trance of sudden happiness and deep emotions, she hugs him tightly and kisses him deeply on his lips for a few seconds before pulling away.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and kissed her softly and cuddled her close. "I'm so glad you accepted Yoosei, I love you so much.... though I still owe you the ring but I'll get it soon hon" he said as he kissed her nose softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and cuddles him closer, resting her head gently on his shoulder and swishing her tails faster and happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he pulled the covers over them and cuddled her closer, his dick still deep inside her as he kissed her neck softly and caressed her gently. "I will get that reassigment tomorrow at first hour honey, while you go and talk with your friend" he said and then he remembered something. "I forgot about Kurai, how do you think he will react when he learns you're engaged with me?" he asked her as he looked at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei sweatdrops and twitches ears slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan hugged her closer. "Maybe when he sees the reassigment authorization he will calm down seeing that I proved that I do love you so much I decided to stay honey" he said nuzzling her gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze played with Katt's pussie a bit before put his hand back on her hips and started pounding in and out of her her ass like a bull in a china closet, "I-I-I'm cummmming," he said with one final thrust as he slammed his cock in to Katts as hard as he could cummed filling her as with his hot seed just and because of Carman scent still filled the Blaze cummed more than he normally would.

Carman moans loudly as her orgasim aprouches and asked Alice, "W-would you li-ke to do a six-ty nine after this sexy," as she contenued to play and with Alices tits as Disturbed pound in and out of her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice pictured it in her mind, she saw the 69, but she also imagined Shadow screwing her from behind while she did so, "A-after this!" she agreed as she moaned louder.

Mar nuzzled his muzzle against Saphire's cheek, "Wanna have a drink?" he asked softly in a whisper, "Or you don't like alcohol?" he said as he brought the bottle of whisky wrapped in his tail and next to them while he smiled.

"That's sweet of you" Dorothy said and kissed Kurtz's lips softly, then went over and picked two plates, placing one near the bowl, she served the first plate. Soon she passed it to Kurtz, "Eat at your heart's delight" she said and then served a bit less than she had served to her boyfriend to herself. Quickly she went to the table and sat next to him, "How is it?" she asked with a happy smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed was now thrusting into Carman as fast as he could with hard pushes slapping his ballsac against her ass.

< Living Room >

Saphire slowly shook her head "No I dont drink, but thank you." her tail swished lightly "I've never had any."
The OCA
Kurtz kindly took the bowl and sat down at the table, smiling. "I'll try it now."

Taking a mouthful of the stew, he slowly gulped it down, and, tasting it slowly to himself, he chuckled. "It's nice!" Was the only thing that came out of his mouth, as he tilted his head. "Just right, I think."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds