Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
When Savior awoke he looked down at Hope and kissed her forehead, before putting his mask back on. He decided to leave her as she was, marked. He gave himself a quick shower, dressed himself in his costume, before visiting the captured vampire, seeing if she was awake on not.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shad'ja was awake, groaning softly in her chains, still in the spread X position. When he entered she would look up at him and pant softly. "P-Please...the sun..." she begged softly, her chains clanking slightly as she tried to move her arms and legs weakly. Her eyes were glowing more brightly now, and her face was more gaunt than before. She was a vampire...it was possible that she was starving right now.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior entered the room and looked at the female vampire, before exiting the room quickly. After a minute or so, he returned, with a bloody, raw, steak. He held it in front of her mouth. "Eat it," he gently ordered. "Drink it of blood. That is what you need, right?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She looked at the steak and shook her head, Only fresh, warm blood would do, and even then she didnt want it. "No...please...I just...I want to...to..be free..." Her eyes tears up a little, a single bloody tear streaking down her face. "It hurts...to live like...this..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shad'ja," please. I don't want to kill you. There's so much good you can do with your powers....Help me save lives, protect the innocent. I can help you," he swore. "Perhaps I can find a cure? The curse you're under may be a magical one, but perhaps I can use science to cure it?" Savior suggested. "If not, I'll go to every magical superhero I know ti help you. Please, Shad'ja, don't make me kill you. Help me. I need your help to help others. To save the sanity of a poor girl...Demo Flower."
Shad'ja groaned and slumped. "I...please...blood...it hurts...it hurts so much..." She was starving, and her blood thirst was ailing her badly. She could hardly think straight, and, as Savior would know, would drive her insane with pain if left unfed. It was how vampires worked, why the always killed. They attempted to remain human, to not drink blood, until the hunger forced them to kill everyone around them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior suddenly ran out of the room, not even bothering to close the door. He soon ran back in after a minute or so, with a somewhat large cup. "Here," he said, and attempting to give her cup to drink, attempting to pour the red blood that filled it into her mouth. "Drink it," he ordered, and if Shad'ja paid attention, she may have seen the bandages wrapped around his left arm.
Shad'ja didnt notice and didnt care, the smell of blood more than enough to set off her vampire hunger. She quickly drank everything in the cup and licked her lips, not spilling a single drop. After the cup was done she licked the inside of it and panted hard, color returning to her face and her eyes dimming back to normal. "Th-Thank you..." She panted hard, still limp in her restraints. She then looked up at him. "Are you here to take me to the police? Or have more...punishment for me? Or are you here to grant my wish?" She asked him slowly, looking tired and sore from hanging all day and night.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If I release you from those chains, will you attack me?" he asked her, ignoring her questions. After she answered, and he did or did not free her, he replied. "I don't want to kill you. That's my last resort. What I want to do is save people. Innocent people. So to answer your questions. No. Maybe. No. Now tell me, what do you know about a girl named, Demon Flower?" he asked.
"I wont attack." she said after a moment, and when she was let down cracked her sore joints and wiggled her toes. She also used her now free hands to grab the remains of her clothing and cover herself before answering. "You mean that demon bitch? Ya, I know about her, she's a goddamn psychopath." the vampire answered. "Never seen a man get ripped in half before I met her, and if you look in the dictionary for the word cannibal, you will fin her picture next to it." Shad'ja shivered for a moment at the memory. "Dont tell me she is holed up in here to?..You didnt..."Punish" her, did you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)