Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"You want my cock? Very well, my little cock hungry whore," the Master smiled sadistically, as he slammed his entire cock into Tal, fucking the small slave harder than ever before. "If you can take my fucking, then I'll make you into one of my favorite slaves!" he yelled, fucking 'her' harder and faster, than he had ever fucked 'her' before.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal cried out and arched his back as his master's entire length was thrust into him. The small human began to panting, unable to talk and hardly able to breath for a few moments before finally starting to get used to the pain. Tal bounced up and down, slowly starting to moan as the pain was replaced by pleasure. "Master!" The girly slave cried out, his smaller dick already hard.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master was impressed. Not many slaves could take this kind of fucking. He slapped Tal by his ass, and squeezed his plump butt and pulled the small boy into passionate kiss, as his seed was shot into the girly slave's ass, filling 'her' with Orc seed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal moaned loudly into the kiss as he was warmed from the inside by his master's seed. The girly slave came as well, and swooned from the pleasure and pain of the experience. Soon he was leaning against his master, his lips still locked with his, though the small slave could hardly remain conscious. The small human had done better than any other human of his age, and seemed to be born to be the Master's pet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master kept the kiss going for a bit longer, wrapping his arms around the slave's body. Finally, he released 'her' and looked at him. All the cum the Master had poured inside of him had made it look like the slave was slightly pregnant. It was a nice sight...

He pulled out of Tal, letting some of his cum pour out of the boy's asshole. "You did very good, Tal. You shall enter my circle of favorites. That's where I keep, only the best of my sluts and slaves. You should be honored."
Tal moaned as The master pulled out of him and nodded slightly at what he said. "Th...thank you...ma-master..." The small slave moaned, still hugging weakly. At this point The Master could do one of two things. He could leave Tal as he was, or he could take the slave to the village shaman to be made his slave and pet forever. The Shaman would turn Tal into an avatar of slavery, changing him from a mere human into something more. Tal would become stronger, able to endure more and recover from injuries in minutes as well as take more pain and even find pleasure in pain inflicted upon him by his master. He would also become more horny and obedient, if that was possible, and grow an eternal bond between him and his master. It was a very high honor, and only the best slaves could survive the transformation, which drowned the slave in pleasure. If Tal came through, he would remain largely the same as far as his mental state was concerned, receiving no trauma or damage.

(Basically turns him into a Neko slave)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master picked up the slave, and brought him to the village shaman, intending to change him into something else. "You're going to be a good little slut, my dear," he chuckled, grabbing his clothes before the two left.

((Just a question. Is this honor a thing only one slave has, or can multiple slaves have it?))
(Multiple slaves can have it, bit it changes their race and abilities forever)

The village shaman was sitting before a huge pot in his hut. He stirred it occasionally and sipped it before continuing to stir. He looked up at The Master as he appraoched, holding the small slave in his arms. "What can I do for you Master?" the old orc asked, already having a good idea of what was going to be asked once he saw Tal's naked and used form.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I think you know, great Shaman," the Master of the North grinned, and bowed his head. "I want this slave turned into the embodiment of a sex slave. He is to join my private circle of slaves," he explained. "Can you do this?"
"Very well Master. It shall be done." the shaman said, motioning towards his tent. "Please, enter." after they went in he would begin to prepare the ceremony. A circle was drawn onto the ground and surrounded by incense and powders. The Shaman dawned a tiger pelt and prepared several wands and talismans for use. "Please, place the slave in the center of the circle. Then we will begin." The shaman said, motioning towards the wight drawing on the ground. "M-Master?" Tal asked weakly, looking up at the large orc. The small slave had no clue what was about to happen to him and was starting to regain consciousness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)