Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
he reached between her legs and played with her clit while his other hand played with her brests "some bath"
Veemon's Followers
Grey's ears perked- he could hear everything going on in the bathroom with his extremely sensitive hearing- he gritted his teeth in jealousy.
*bows respectfuly* "Hey i'm sorry if i'm interuptuptinging anything. Oh my name is Soco. I could use a coffee, if it's not to much trouble." After saying this he removes his hat reveling his ears (he took of his hat since Grey wasn't human eather and he felt confortable showing them) as soon as he dose this he hears what is going on in the bathroom, "not to be interuding but what's going on here?"
*She blushes and does as she is told, tears of humiliation in her eyes. she lays her ears back and continues to suck on her masters cock while she lets out her load into his mouth like he was demanding* Mmmmmmmmhhhmmmmm!!!!
OOC: Why master? I'm not an owner lol

IC: He took all her cum inside his mouth and drank it down, moaning in bliss from the taste, then without anymore warning, he moaned really loud and arched his head back as he came hard shotting his really hot seed inside her mouth, filling it completely as his dick twitched in her mouth more ''Ohhh.... yeah!''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"sure thing, come on in!" Grey said. leading him inside. "Nice to meet ya Soco, I'm Grey- cute wolf adn bachelor ready for action!" He joked.
"OK then," (surprised and a little unconfortable from the coment. he finds a chair, takes of his backpack, and sits. he keeps looking to the derection of the bathroom gorwing in curiosaty) "it is interesting though I never meet anouther human-like creature besides myself before. thats why i whear the hat."
Nina removed her tongue from Blue's chest, "You really needed a bath." She said jokingly. She glanced over at Mar and Shiira, "And I think you still need some cleaning." She turned herself around into a 69 position and took Blue's cock into her mouth while pressing her crotch into his face.

Meanwhile Ryu was still pounding into Angel. His entire body began glowing, a sign that his orgasm was fast approaching. He grabbed tightly onto her waist as he slammed in slightly roughly, shooting his cum far into her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Really? yeah, I guess there aren't that many of us around-" Grey said as he got a tray of tea and crumpets Harry had left in the kitchen and brought outside, setting it on the table in front of Soco. "-in fact, my own sister is human- heh, she likes to yank my fur and pet me every now and then- I guess it's okay really, you get used to it eventually- must be the beast in me." Grey said. pouring Soco a cup.
Sister?!? what like half-sister or adoptive or someting? Or is genetics screwing with my head again?